ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Hello everyone!
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Hello everyone!
vikivikino Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Neuling

IP-Address: saved

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here and I'm very interested in games and especially in VR and AR games. To tell the truths, I'm keen on virtual reality. In general, I am into it for 5 years. Now I'm thinking about how to create vr content for a new game. Hope to find here many people with similar hobbies.

create vr content
8/20/2020 11:40:08 AM    
Garry92no Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

It seems to me that you should take your chance and open your own business in Hong Kong. You know that this is the leading center for the introduction of VR technologies now. A lot of startups are registered there. Accounting for companies is carried out online from the moment of submission of documents so that you will not need to come to the country so often. But you get many benefits immediately.

8/21/2020 9:49:38 AM   
Ankit86no Access no Access no Access 
Level: Neuling

Hey Buddy I am very new to AR and would love to learn it and implement it in the upcoming game app which I am developing with the help of GreyChain. They have some best set of developers for doing it.

9/25/2020 12:07:55 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »