ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Important thing to know before purchasing a human hair wig
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Important thing to know before purchasing a human hair wig
cymhairno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

when you first purchased your wig and you start to see a lot of shedding going on, that means you have a bad quality hair you order from bad company, it should not just start to shed immediately, but over time it will shed due to bleaching of the knives, combing the hair. it says simply washing the hair so it will begin to shed and just think about it like our hair sheds a little little every day. Okay. That means a hand made wig with hair tied to a knot is going to shed just as well.it is very important to choose a best wig outlet wen you buy your wig!

Now, these wigs are not made to last forever, okay, you can maybe get one whole year out of these wigs if you purchased from me one to two years, but that's only with proper maintenance and care. So before purchasing these wigs, really think about Are you ready to take good care of these wigs? Are you ready to maintain these wigs? Another popular question I get is which one of these wigs last longer? Well any high qality hair can last one to two years with proper maintenance and care. But generally a full lace wig is going to shed faster than a 360 wig or a lace closure wig. And that's just because you have hair tied to a lace around the entire wig. If you're thinking about longevity of the wig, I would go with the 360 wig just because it wouldn't shed as faster because there's not much hair tie to lace is only around the perimeter and you can always change out the 360 lace frontal with another lace frontal. if you make this wig or so, as far as the full lace wig. Once you start shedding and balding in certain areas, you're gonna have to either throw it away, give it away just throw it out, rotate it out because you can't fix that. you just have to end up, and buying another half lace wig.

12/28/2020 7:31:12 AM    
melindalucyno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

written by cymhair at 12/28/2020 7:31:12 AM

when you first purchased your wig and you start to see a lot of shedding going on, that means you have a bad quality hair you order from bad company, it should not just start to shed immediately, but over time it will shed due to bleaching of the knives, combing the hair. it says simply washing the hair so it will begin to shed and just think about it like our hair sheds a little little every day. Okay. That means a hand made wig with hair tied to a knot is going to shed just as well.it is very important to choose a best wig outlet wen you buy your wig!

Now, these wigs are not made to last forever, okay, you can maybe get one whole year out of these wigs if you purchased from me one to two years, but that's only with proper maintenance and care. So before purchasing these wigs, really think about Are you ready to take good care of these wigs? Are you ready to maintain these wigs? Another popular question I get is which one of these wigs last longer? Well any high qality hair can last one to two years with proper maintenance and care. But generally a full lace wig is going to shed faster than a 360 wig or a lace closure wig. And that's just because you have hair tied to a lace around the entire wig. If you're thinking about longevity of the wig, I would go with the 360 wig just because it wouldn't shed as faster because there's not much hair, tie to lace is only around the perimeter and you can always change out the 360 lace frontal with another lace frontal. if you make this wig or so, as far as the full lace wig. Once you start shedding and balding in certain areas, you're gonna have to either throw it away, give it away just throw it out, rotate it out because you can't fix that. you just have to end up, and buying another half lace wig.

Chemicals in the wig can permanently damage the skin.

1/14/2021 9:31:11 PM   
Dertinhno Access no Access no Access 
Group: blocked
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

I have very fine hair, so I use a wig. There are many different types of wigs, but the best in my opinion is the hd wig . Because these wigs are made of Swiss lace, which is best suited for hair. HD lace is lighter, softer and thinner than other ordinary laces, it can make the hairline more natural, invisible, and dissolve better and easier in the scalp.
HD lace also has invisible knots, will look more realistic than other regular lace.

1/29/2021 10:32:46 AM   
BrendonTrablenkono Access no Access no Access 
Group: blocked
Level: Frischling

I'm a university student studying for my post graduate. I have been using https://godofessays.com/ since my undergraduate degree and all through my time during university. The service is always there for me, always has writers available to complete my task and I have developed quite a nice relationship with many members of their staff.

1/29/2021 11:08:43 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »