SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » Obtain CSCS cards at the 10th attempt
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Obtain CSCS cards at the 10th attempt
sweetnpi20no Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

Obtain CSCS cards at the 10th attempt

Glen, 25 years old, from Weston, ran out of ideas and spent six years unemployed. Despite his best efforts, he was unsuccessful every time he tried to obtain a CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card, which was required for even manual labour.

Additionally, he had no knowledge of computers, which made looking for work even more difficult. He did not completely change his life until he was directed to the Work Programme, which was offered in Southampton by public service provider A4e on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions.

Read More: can you do cscs test online

He developed computer confidence with the assistance of a committed team of trainers and advisors, passed his CSCS test at the tenth attempt, and is now employed as a hold carrier for a brickworks in Christchurch.

He said: “It was only when I was sent to A4e that I finally got the help I needed. They took one step at a time with me to get me into work.“ They put me on a course to help me understand computers. I didn’t know how to turn one on before but now I can even fill my own tax return out on one. “Everyone was really kind but my trainer, Zoe Brown, worked especially hard for me. She genuinely cared and I wouldn’t change her for the world. It was an amazing feeling to get my CSCS card, it meant I could finally work on a building site.” Then he was referred to a Sector Based Work Academy through the Jobcentre Plus and he gained valuable work experience with SMP Brickwork Ltd. He asked to do an extra two weeks’ unpaid work in the hope of impressing and it paid off – he did just that and won a full time job.

Read More: free cscs test online

We are all aware of how crucial obtaining a CSCS card is. It may present you with more options to work in the construction sector in a variety of positions with prospective pay.

You must pass an exam on health and safety in a construction environment if you're attempting to earn your CSCS in order to work on construction sites. You can concern practising with the CSCS test online. Thousands of practice questions covering different CSCS test subjects are available. You can better assess your study progress and memorise questions by practising with the free CSCS test online.

Read More: cscs test free online

The practice tests feature thousands of review questions for each section of the Construction Skills Certification Scheme exam. To make it simpler for users to study, each practice exam comprises four levels with an increase in the number of questions from level 1 to level 4. Of course, using the practice exams as frequently as you'd want is completely up to you. You have an unlimited amount of time to complete the exams.

These practice exams will assist you in laying the best possible foundation for your actual examination, allowing you to feel confident. You will always have the best experience when you practice because of the easy-to-use exam interface. Get ready by practicing today to earn your CSCS card!

2/2/2023 5:25:25 AM   
Travis12no Access no Access no Access 
Level:

I finally managed to obtain my CSCS card on the 10th try. It was a challenging journey filled with determination and perseverance. Each failure taught me valuable lessons, pushing me to improve my knowledge and skills in the construction industry. If you're struggling to get your CSCS card, don't give up; instead, hop over to here for valuable resources and guidance. Remember, success often comes after overcoming multiple obstacles, and the sense of accomplishment is worth the effort in the end. Keep pushing forward, and you'll achieve your goals.

9/12/2023 7:56:09 AM   
timelineno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

I find your essay to be very thorough and fascinating, and I sincerely hope you will continue to bring me material of this kind. cat game

10/31/2023 8:06:15 AM   
thomasfrankno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

What sets this article apart is its ability to captivate readers from all walks of life. It's a shining example of how diversity isn't just about checkboxes but about creating an inclusive pokedoku space where everyone feels heard and valued.

11/8/2023 8:52:32 AM  
PeterSwaderno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

I am impressed with the variety snaptik of programming available on TV in Mauritius.

1/15/2024 9:55:28 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »