SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » Benefits Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for the company
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Benefits Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for the company
Jatappno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

When companies are considering the move to include a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, there tend to be two groups: those who know they don’t have the necessary expertise and often don’t know what questions to ask, and those who think they have the necessary expertise, when really they don’t. Which do you think is in a more dangerous position? There are a few software companies https://jatapp.com/ out there that do have the expertise, but this means they also already understand the significant differences between on-premise and on-demand software. In any case, here are a few items to check yourself against to see what you know, what you need to know, and how to get started.

Experience has shown that software companies most often need help with three main areas: Web-Centricity, Customer Value Realization Shift, and Agile Product Development. You may already be dealing with these, but remember that the game is different with SaaS. Even if your company is already in-market, it’s worth examining how SaaS changes the rules, since some of the items below can be applied to any software solution.

Web-Centricity

The first major lesson that many companies miss about SaaS is this: Software-as-a-Service is not a new way of delivering software, it’s a fundamental difference in behavior from a buyer perspective. This new buyer behavior is called web-centricity, or we say a buyer is “web-centric.” It’s a way of defining how your customers want to interact with you. As an example, I could be considered a web-centric buyer while my grandfather would be a web-agnostic buyer. I use my computer and the internet to do just about as much in my life as I can, while my grandfather is just starting to learn about attaching photos to emails. He will pick up the phone or go to the library to answer a question about app development software https://jatapp.com/services/application-development/ or solve a problem; I go straight to the web, and more importantly, I want to do everything relating to my inquiry on the web. For my next vacation, I want to research vacation spots, compare rates, read testimonials, book the hotel and flights, pick my seats, ask questions, get responses, and add my trip information to my calendar all through the web. It’s essential to note that if I’m moving forward with a booking and suddenly have no choice but to pick up the phone, it’s very likely that rather than picking up the phone, I will just click a few more times and find a travel site that will allow me to complete my transaction online. That company just lost my business because their site wasn’t geared to how I wanted to buy travel services; it was less web-centric than I am.

A web-centric buyer can buy anything, not just SaaS, but the nature of SaaS means that buyers are much more likely to be web-centric. A company may have extensive pay-per-click advertising campaigns, search engine optimization, and additional advertising through cross linking and white paper farms all pointing to a beautiful website with all the information a potential customer could ever ask, but if that’s where the online experience stops that’s where the web-centric user may leave.

Even without SaaS in the picture, a web-centric buyer wants to buy the software online, download it, and then get the activation code within a few moments by email. If they have questions they want a click-to-chat feature or at least an email address. If they have problems with their new software, they want to access tech support through a similar click-to-chat feature and reach a tech who can connect to their computer by it development company homepage and see exactly what is on the screen. Of course sometimes a phone conversation is still best, but a web-centric buyer wants all the options.

Too often I see companies that are short-changing themselves. Not only should a customer be able to do everything through your website, but their web experience should add value and make them happy to continue working with you. Companies need to tailor their user experience to how the user wants to interact with you.

On a much simpler note, having a stellar website is more important than ever before. A recent survey showed that when shopping for a SaaS vendor, 38% of customers shortlisted several companies based on their website and then contacted only those vendors.

If your current website, business and marketing plans, and customer service are not geared to web-centric buyers, you may be losing business you never knew was there. If you create a frictionless experience where your customers feel comfortable and happy, not only will they stay, they’ll tell their friends how wonderful you are.

Customer Value Realization Shift

Simply put, when utilizing a SaaS model, your customers need to get value from your product before they even buy it. In traditional software models, you usually have a sales person with charisma and skill who can create the perception of value for the customer. The customer sees value, makes the investment, and trains everyone on the new mobile app development software https://jatapp.com/services/mobile-app-development/. By the time they actually start realizing value they are already invested, so even if they realize less value than anticipated, as long as your customer service is tolerable, they’re more or less locked in.

With SaaS, everything you do needs to add value to your customer. If customers don’t see real value during the trial they won’t buy; if they buy and then don’t see the value they anticipated, the barriers to exit are much lower than with traditional software. When I say “everything you do,” I mean much more than customer service; I mean everything. Of course, customer service and support is very important, but so is how they get to customer service, your website, and most importantly your product itself. Developers are great people and we need them, but when it comes to your user experience, developers are the wrong people for the job. When building your product you need to understand who will use your product, what their problems are, how can you fix them, which personas are more important than others, all while also considering usability, user experience, and design. In many ways, your product should be your greatest sales tool. The entire experience of interacting with not just your product, but your entire company needs to be focused on shifting the value curve ahead and accelerating your customers’ “time to value.”

Related Posts:
Prototype vs POC vs MVP. Comparative analysis
Importnat Possibilities of Principle you Have to Become Aware Of
Challenges and opportunities of Facility Management industry
Top 5 Advices for React Native Developers

edited by Jatapp on 11/18/2021 12:33:43 PM
8/5/2021 3:31:25 PM   
tonight9@cupremplus.comno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

Our clear, straightforward advice and help means you don’t have to worry. We will provide you with the skills and expertise needed to get you up and running quickly. Our pre-sales team can work alongside your team if necessary, or we can talk you through checklists and help with issues as they arise and also visit https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/thanksgiving-svg/ site for thanksgiving svg. We’re here to help with everything from initial set-up through to helping you manage your SaaS solution after launch. And, if there are particular people in your team who will be managing or using the software on an on-going basis, we’ll be happy to meet with them too.

edited by tonight9@cupremplus.com on 4/1/2022 11:20:01 AM
4/1/2022 11:19:30 AM   
LeslieMagnerno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

Impressive

edited by LeslieMagner on 1/18/2023 11:57:16 PM
1/14/2023 1:14:20 AM   
danielusa0106no Access no Access no Access 
Level:

Your article impressed me very much. The things you share are very interesting krunker and interesting, they are all very new to me. drift boss

2/1/2023 9:22:28 AM   
DeanWatkinsno Access no Access no Access 
Level:

As for me, it will not be the best idea with insufficient time to work out the idea and all its minimal aspects. This applies especially to where the project as https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fax-from-iphone-fax-app/id1563922708 will be implemented in the future. After all, this result is the main purpose in developing a software product.

2/20/2023 12:21:48 PM   
hennysmath12no Access no Access no Access 
Level:

The articles on this website are written with a level of nuance and wordle depth that is rarely contexto found in today's news media.

2/24/2023 5:02:00 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »