SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctionsMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Alliance » TOR » Marcus, you fail!
Pages: (2) 1 [2] »
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Marcus, you fail!
Curassis Ilmensenno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator
Level: SoJ Grand Master

IP-Address: saved

Wesely, everything you said in this whole thread was agressive, outrageous even. Who are you to forbid me to write a PM to Millie or Chrisco?

You for one, I am happy to never see again.

A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

That's me -> Introduce yourself!

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
3/7/2010 3:09:13 PM  
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 

Dear all,

you announce here that you will destroy a whole community that you built up with me and promised to serve and lead because... (of what actually?!)
Without a discussion?! That is a heavy threat, that is blackmailing, that is imposing your will upon others, so if you look for a tyrant, look in the mirror.

But seriously Wesley, the screenshot of the posting (I took back!) only voices my frustration for being threatened by Millie for a little face-off with Chris.
I have not bothered Chris with the cape on Saturday any more, I have even removed the whole rule to calm things down, what else do you want?
Please stop to escalate this. You put our friendship and our planned and prepared future as a really nice gamer community in GW2 at stake!
Do you really want to reject my invitation to talk and destroy what we have built together over more then 4 years?!

Here is my reply to the allegations raised:

a.) that I am a liar

It was discussed, agreed and confirmed in the promotion thread. Chris wore usually his cape when I was in his party and only sometimes needed a gentle reminder.
Whenever I called him, when we were joking, Gérôme or French he switched it off for an hour. I found this to be an excellent and funny compromise for both.
I find it hard to believe that you forgot about all those things today... anyway, here is the evidence: the rule, the promotion, chatlog 1 and chatlog 2.

b.) that I single out Chrisco / officer requirement / rule

Wesley, I had with you more then one talk about it, but you refused to wear it, claiming you never agreed to wear it and could not wear it as a principle. You never said why, maybe to be the "rebellious = coolest officer"?.. To avoid that this becomes a trendy thing I made it an officer requirement. Millie was the first officer promoted under this new requirement introduced already in 2008 when people wondered why you, Wesley, the newly promoted officer, were not wearing the Christmas cape.

c.) ridiculous rules

That the leaders of a community wear proudly their own heraldic is not ridiculous. It's normal. Who else should wear it when not the guild officers...
All officers before you wore it proudly as a matter of course. They never had a problem, it went without saying.

d.) tyranny

As you, Wesley, are the prime example that I am not a tyrant, I don't take that serious. You have almost never returned to the community what you were supposed to and had agreed upon. Did I demote you?... We can discuss everything you want, but not in this "my way or highway" style = what you don't like has to be removed or you leave & destroy everything. Because this is tyranny!

This "my way or doorway" is a charge with a nice sound, but in reality whenever we had a controversial topic, and let's not overdraw it, we almost had none, whenever you disagreed with me, I corrected my position and followed your suggestions. In fact my understanding of the leadership in SOJ is that we lead it together. That means to share the duties and responsibilities, discuss things in a relaxed and fair way, but not argue and blame me heatedly if the outcome doesn't please you.

e.) threatening

First I wonder how Chris can (still) feel threatened by a 30 seconds ingame message skirmish about wearing the guild cape on Friday during the DoA event.
There was no follow-up. On the contrary, on the next day I just switched my own cape off when he was taunting me dancing cape-less in front of me.
That you get a negative reaction when you rudely refuse what you are supposed to do is threatening? That's the most normal thing in life!
What "leader" would just ignore that? What would you think of a friend that wouldn't react when you throw him a rude no in his face?

Closing statement

I do not play this game any more because of it's content but because I like to play it with you. I like and enjoy your company. I see you as close in-game or even real friends and I hope you see in me not only the guild leader but also the friend you like to play with. We know each other for 2 and more years, we have spent more time together then with any of our real life friends in this time. Let's do an effort to mend and preserve this and see how we can avoid such dangerous situations in the future.

I have avoided to use any smilies in my rather serious posting above, but I want to close with a smile.

We were and and are . We should be really and do our best to become and be the friends we were again.

edited by Marcus The Cube on 3/29/2010 2:48:31 PM
SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
3/8/2010 9:04:25 AM  

written by Arcane at 3/7/2010 11:41:29 AM

I've talked to Chrisco, and I don't believe he ever submitted to wearing his cape, as you seem to claim so desperatly. You're lieing M, lieing to your own officers!

Wau Mr. Wesley, I don't know which world you live in, but your case is so lost man! It seems that Marcus had every right to ask particularly Chrisco to display the cape after all.

You have talked to him? Talk to him again! If there is at least a spark of decency left in you, now you should really feel a little sry mate.

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 3/8/2010 9:39:45 PM
A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
3/8/2010 1:56:58 PM  

Okay, they helped to build it, now they destroyed it. What's left to do?

*speakers: "Ship is sinking"*

I started to build this guild from scratch some years ago.

I very much enjoyed beeing here most of the time.

*speakers: swim for your lives!*

Captain on bridge!

First on board last to leave.

3/8/2010 2:36:42 PM  
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Pages: (2) 1 [2] »