SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctionsMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Alliance » Alliance activities » Activities with Schwarze Kralle
Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 »
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Activities with Schwarze Kralle
Bestian Trueflightno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: SoJ Grand Master

IP-Address: saved

this may interest anyone who doesn't like suprises. Especially big, scaly, sharp-clawed suprises.

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/The_Deep

edited by Bestian Trueflight on 6/9/2006 3:14:44 PM
A quote from ingame:
You have been playing for 3 days. Please get a life.

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
6/9/2006 3:13:52 PM    

and here is the same for Urgoz's Warren:

http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Urgoz%27s_Warren

edited by Bestian Trueflight on 6/9/2006 3:15:28 PM
A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
6/9/2006 3:14:30 PM    

Again, my apologies for missing today's event. My exams are halfway through, so the end is in sight, but I am now entering the final, most stressful weeks; meaning I must cram at least 6 hours of studying in each day Enttäuscht

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

6/10/2006 8:28:38 PM    
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator

Urgoz´s Warren rescheduled to 18h Paris 17h London!

edited by Marcus The Cube on 6/10/2006 8:29:36 PM
SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
6/10/2006 8:29:12 PM  
Lister Of Smeegno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ Temple Guard

Won't be able to make the elite mission today as once again my job is keeping me away from guildwars. Enttäuscht

Best of look to those who do participate though!

Dark have been my dreams of late

Oops - Officer
6/11/2006 10:45:19 AM   
Garithos The Mightyno Access no Access no Access 

The guild announcement says:"unlocked mission req" for Urgos Warren. What does that mean?

Lvl 20 W/E Garithos The Mighty
Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis
Lvl 20 E/Any The Evil Snowman
Lvl 20 R/Mo Talen Gladefall

SOJ ex-officer.
For more info about me, click here! (please don't)
6/11/2006 11:50:26 AM  

You must have reached House Zu Heltzer. From there, ask for a "taxi" to the elite mission, Urgoz's warren (You may have noticed people spamming this here and in cavalon). Basicly, a taxi is a member from the alliance that rules house zu heltzer. they sometimes volunteer to take 7 other people and then teleport their group (which only they can do) to the elite mission outpost, where you can form a group. Once there, you cannot return back unless you either a) take a taxi or b) you go to your guild hall and click the "leave guild hall button." So in a word, all you need is access to house zu heltzer, but it would speed things up if you took a taxi in advance.

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

6/11/2006 12:04:21 PM    

Ok,thanks.

Btw,does anyone know what the reward for this mission is? I mean, if it takes four hours, is it worth it?

edited by Garithos The Mighty on 6/11/2006 6:46:26 PM
Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis

SOJ ex-officer.
6/11/2006 6:41:58 PM  

Well in terms of drops, it's like FoW (ie, unique, very valuable skins; in this case, zodiac weapons). Also, the end boss for each (Xanaxi for the deep, Urgoz for the warren) each drop some of the rarest (and most expensive) greens in the game. Xanaxi drops warrior weapons, Urgoz drops bows.

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

6/11/2006 7:12:30 PM    

ok,thanks again Razz - ällabätsch

Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis

SOJ ex-officer.
6/11/2006 9:32:32 PM  
Curassis Ilmensenno Access no Access no Access 

Today in the evening - 8pm UK, 9pm Paris - we are doing master bonus in Naphui quarter and maybe other missions as well.

If you are interested, I will be there!

A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

That's me -> Introduce yourself!

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/12/2006 8:13:10 AM  

Any chance of bringing the Naphui mission forward to 19:00 UK? Just I have scheduled GvG to attend at 20:00 - 20:30?

Oops - Officer
6/12/2006 11:36:56 AM   
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 

Hm, we start to have so many activities that I loose the overview - great freuendes Smilie

Well, I guess it will be hard to change the scheduled time...

btw. where did you set that GvG?

SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
6/12/2006 12:02:31 PM  

GvG is with Oops. We set a time but haven't advertised it on the forum because most people invloved already know when to turn up and what character to bring. I guess I should keep you all updated as to our activities on the forum though, had limited time to do so though due to work at the moment.

As for how things are progressing with the Oops' guild battles, I believe it is going very well. Last night we formed a team and ran the Fast Cast Air Spike build which can be found in the GvG section of this forum. Players involved were: Fred (aka, serendipity), Coop, Beppe, Lior, Flo (all from Oops), Syd (aka, Sushi), Hadiddam (representing Dark), and Myself (representing SoJ). ("Sorry if I've got any names wrong, still gettin to know you all Razz - ällabätsch")

The night was a success played 2 matches and managed to pick up 2 victories, the last match being quite a close contest and lasting for nearly 40 minutes Schüchtern!

I'll try keep you all updated as to what were getting up to in future, plus we still open to anyone who wants to get involved. Just speak to Me, Indrianorr or any of the Oops guys. freuendes Smilie

Oops - Officer
6/12/2006 1:36:44 PM   
Zarano Access no Access no Access 
Level: Shadow Warrior

written by Lister Of Smeeg at 6/12/2006 1:36:44 PM

I'll try keep you all updated as to what were getting up to in future, plus we still open to anyone who wants to get involved. Just speak to Me, Indrianorr or any of the Oops guys. freuendes Smilie

I thought it was full, except for Boon Prots? Durcheinander!

6/12/2006 2:32:09 PM   
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 »