<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Archiv » Misc. » Who has the last word in this thread??
Seiten: (35) 1 .. 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 35 »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Who has the last word in this thread??
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

well, ok, lets just say that the link doesn't work, that is a good assumption.

does this link (the map link) work for anyone else?

and i am sure that all of you know who Rammstein is, but are they as famous in Germany as i have heard? because i have liked them since 1998, i was just wondering since you all actually live in Germany. i went to one of their concerts, during their U.S. tour, last year. and i heard they are having a new CD called Rosenrot, which is to release October 28, 2005.

18.10.2005 23:59:34 

Germany's new Prime minister Schroder, i think that is what you call him, has sided with the U.S. and is now sending troops to Iraq to help out in the "war", i am glad to see another country join the fight!Breites Grinsen

19.10.2005 02:17:12 

What fight?

What fight?

I do not see the meaning of soldiers being in a country where they have no business being!

19.10.2005 12:34:18 

why not?

almost every country in the world has done it at one point or another, in fact Germany has done it numerous times, not counting WW1 and WW2.

and the U.S. has helped many countries form new governments in the past, so we can do it now.

19.10.2005 20:02:12 

Yeah, I see that. The 'government' has supposed to have been formed over half a year ago. It's still not formed. It probably would have been formed, if the civilians weren't busy killing marines and stuff. And why? Because they are still there!
The war was actually over as Saddam was captured. How many months ago has that been? How many people have died since then? Why? Because they are still there?
Collin Powell would have told the soldiers to come back, but since he stepped back because Bushy got a second term, guess what's with the soldiers? You got it!
They are still there!

So, as long as there are ANY foreign soldiers in Iraq, the battle will still go on. people will lose their fathers/husbands/sons, and for what? For a war-horny president! Damn! That irritates the heck out of me! This is one of the times when i am NOT proud to be a US-American. Damn!!!

19.10.2005 20:37:53 

yes, you make a good point, but you have to learn to deal with war it is going to be around for as long as people are around, there will never be total peace as long as there are at least two people who disagree about something.

you just have to deal with the horrors of war.

20.10.2005 02:07:03 

i don't mean to offend anyone with that last post it is just my opinion.

sorry if anyone has a family member who has been killed in war.

20.10.2005 02:13:59 

Your opinion is stuck on a correct point.

It already started, I don't know, over 10000 years ago. The people, that couldn't agree on each others opinions, had to force on way's thinking to the other people. And since talking didn't help...

I had a lot some cousins that fell in war. But that is not the reason why I am angry about this particular war.
I am angry about this war because this war could have been prevented, but a stupid person told a whole nation:

'God told me to invade Iraq'

It is also a philosophy, that, as you said, Maul, as long as two people can't get along in any way, and there are ways of changing this, there will be no 'peace'. there can be a ceasefire, but peace? Forget it.
And philosophy is a form of the truth.

20.10.2005 13:34:31 

we both have made very could points.

i also don't agree with Bush on how he said that God told him to invade Iraq, i personally believe that he is just trying to finish his father's work, the first George Bush.

i do believe that we are helping the people of Iraq in some ways because we did take saddam out of power and we are helping them set up a new government.

21.10.2005 00:46:18 

Oh? We are helping them? How? By sending innocent soldiers to a suicide mission? Yes, that really is helpful.

21.10.2005 13:21:08 

how is it a suicide mission?

when you join any part of the military you have to deal with the fact that you are already "dead", in other words when you join the military you are considered "dead".

and yes we are helping the iraqi's form their new government, they voted on a new constitution this week.

and one of my cousins is in iraq right now, he is in the Army Rangers, and he said that the situation in iraq is a lot better than the news media make it sound, he said that there are more people who like the soldiers presence than there are people who want to get rid of the soldiers.

21.10.2005 20:09:47 

I just hope you're right.

21.10.2005 22:41:55 

i just got a letter from him last night.Breites Grinsen

he sent me some pictures of him and some of his buddies in his platoon, and there were 3 iraqis in the picture and he said that he has been friends with them for a while.Lächeln

22.10.2005 17:23:00 

Ok, so who do we believe now? The soldiers writing letters or the soldiers talking to the media? Apparently, there are two different stories going on.

Of course it could been that your cousin is in a differetn area than the area than is being showed on TV.

22.10.2005 17:37:39 

Oh yeah, Zero is back online, but he forgot his password, I can't see it, and since he changed his email address, he can't have it sent to his mailbox. We agreed that eventhough one solution would be the 'delete - reactivate' way, we decided that I would not delete him, but he would beat his brains up to try and remember his password.

22.10.2005 17:40:55 
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (35) 1 .. 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 35 »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Archiv » Misc. » Who has the last word in this thread??
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,188 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 635 :.