Forum
K.u.K. KRIEGSMARINE

Dieses Forum soll dem Ausstausch sachlicher Informationen über die K. (u.) K. Kriegsmarine dienen.

SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionenMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Forum » K.u.K. Kriegsmarine » Hello -
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Hello -
ChinaSailorfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang:

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Hello and thank you for letting me join your forum.

First, I apologize for not speaking German.

I found your website because I was doing research on the Imperial Austro-Hungarian Navy (KuK Kriegsmarine) because I collect naval china from all of the worlds navies.

I recently obtained a 9" dinner plate with the topmark on the plate indicating that it was produced for the KuK Kriegsmarine. The bottom manufacturer's mark also shows that it was desgined by Jos. Boeck of W.P.M. Vienna Austria but actually produced in England which was typical for that time period.

This may be the last surviving piece of piece of formal and fine dinnerware used by the KuK and I thought you all may find it an interesting artifact and be part of your historical knowledge base.

I also found some silverplated egg cups which also may have been produced for the KuK Kriegsmarine or perhaps the Royal Italian Navy, it is unclear which.

My company is called The Pirate's Lair and the web site is www.thepirateslair.com.

The specific URL web page for the KuK KM that shows the plates and egg cups is:
http://www.thepirateslair.com/international-naval-china-and-tableware-of-the-world/austro-hungarian-empire-navy-dinnerware.html

If anyone can help make my web site and certainly the KuK KM web page more historically accurate I would appreciate and welcome your comments.

As you will see I also collect Kaiserliche Marine, Reichsmarine and WWII Kriegsmarine Porzellan and other dinnerware from the German Republics.

I will try and upload a photo of the plate and egg cups for your review.

Kind regards and again thank you for letting me join your forum and I again apologize for not speaking German.

Danke,

Michael

"Home Is The Sailor, Home From The Sea..
And The Hunter, Home From The Hill"
16.02.2010 13:54:07    
ChinaSailorfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Rang:

Hello, I uploaded to your gallery photos of the dinnerplate and the egg cup so you have it for part of your KuK Kriegsmarine history.

Danke,

Michael

18.02.2010 18:27:07    
ChinaSailorfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Rang:

Hi,

I have significantly updated my KuK Kriegsmarine Dinnerware and Tableware web page which you may find interesting:

http://www.thepirateslair.com/international-naval-china-and-tableware-of-the-world/austro-hungarian-empire-navy-dinnerware.html

I am also seeking to purchase KuK Kriegsmarine dinnerware at reasonable prices. In fact I am always looking to possibly purchase any Naval dinnerware and tableware.

Danke!

Michael

22.07.2010 17:16:17    
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Forum » K.u.K. Kriegsmarine » Hello -
Forum k.u.k. Kriegsmarine
.: Script-Time: 0,160 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 245 :.