<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » Browsergames
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Browsergames
Thahufehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Trainee

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

who of you plays browsergames? If you like strategic games, i have an account on desertwar which i will not longer use. desertwar is an strategic game which takes place in the Dune universe. the game is in german.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
25.04.2007 19:58:27  
Snowhawkfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Moderator
Rang: Jedi's Right Hand

Sorry, but i don't play Browser Games like Desert War or OGame... I don't know why, but I don't like this kind of games. Sorry but nothing against you or the others, they play Browser Games ^_^.

bearbeitet von Snowhawk am 15.07.2007 16:43:35
26.04.2007 20:10:31  
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

/me refers to his signature and coughs *Star Wars Combine*

27.04.2007 13:57:49 
Thahufehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Trainee

erm what should that mean?

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
27.04.2007 14:00:58  
Snowhawkfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Moderator
Rang: Jedi's Right Hand

Em, Star Wars Combine is an Browser Game, I tried to get it, too, but it cost something, isn't that Tunkson?. But I think, that Tunkson can you more tell about this "Game"...

bearbeitet von Snowhawk am 15.07.2007 16:45:56
27.04.2007 15:40:14  
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

It's free. It's NOT german.

The only thing that might hinder you from joining is the fact that you need a paid email address for it. Meaning, GMX, hotmail and the likes won't work. If you have a paid website, you can use your webmaster email. If you have an email at work, you can use that. You could ask your parents as well if you want.

Let me grab the notes I made on that SWBF website. Ah, here it is.

1) It's a game you play in your browser.
2) It's free to play, but you need a paid email-address to register (so no hotmail accounts and such. webmaster@yoursite.com is fine though)
3) It's a MMORPG. Well, take away the Massive.
4) It's fun once you get a hang of it, but you need a LOT of patience.
5) Most important issue that makes many people dislike the game (I actually like it so then I have more time to train): Combat is not implemented yet.
6) It's nearly non-canon. There is no Luke Skywalker, no Death Star, no Naboo Invasion. However, there is a Rebel Alliance, an Emperor, a Trade Federation, Star Destroyers etc.)
7) Off the top of my head there are around 60 different factions, from Bounty Hunter factions (like Bounty Hunter Guild) over security factions (like CorSec) to Government factions (like Galactic Empire). Strangely enough, even though combat does not exist there, there are a number of medical factions available.
Cool You can make your character (as expected actually), get xp, level up (don't get your hopes too high though, its a pain to level up. i've been playing for almost 1,5 years and I'm level 7. One of my bosses has played for almost 3 years and is level 11. or 12).
9) Pilot just about anything, drive just about anything. Join any faction, make friends, make enemies, scam, be scammed (or neither), trade, participate in scenarios that boost your xp, whatever you feel like actually.
10) Get used to the words 'Patience' and 'waiting'. Times there are 1:1, so if it says you're in a 10-day hyperspace jump, you WILL be in hyperspace for 10 days (unless you decide to abort a hyperjump which, in 80% of the time, will result in you landing either in an asteroid field or a sun, resulting in your agonizing death)

Website is www.swcombine.com

27.04.2007 22:08:30 
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » Browsergames
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,199 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 392 :.