<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » I go....... but not for ever ;-)
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
I go....... but not for ever ;-)
Snowhawkfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Moderator
Rang: Jedi's Right Hand

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Yes, I'm away for two weeks. Today at 3:00 pm I go to a friend and stand there till tomorrow noon. Then we drive to "Traben-Trabach" at the river "Mosel", one and a half hours near the river "Rhein". There we are for one week, and we come home on saturday. On monday I drive another week with my class to our capital "Berlin" and we come home on a friday.

Well, I said I want to play more SWBFI and II again, but... the work on my Gothic II Modification and my new Cupboards and this and this. These things steal my time and as soon as I work on my G2 Mod, I can't stop ^_^'. But I PROMISE: As soon as I am back, I play with YOU SWBFI and II again. AND I come to the training (the last times I couldn't, because invitations from friends to grill...).

So, please don't miss meRazz - ällabätsch.

13.10.2007 13:10:40  
Pennerfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Administrator
Rang: Jedi Master

You're working on a gothic 2 mod?Zwinkernsounds interesting, i want to be updated when you go further.

Have fun during your visits and enjoy

hope you have nice holidays

come back soon

13.10.2007 15:05:48  
Snowhawkfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Moderator
Rang: Jedi's Right Hand

I am back!

Well, the first mod is a "Mini-Mod". Yes, I planned the mods for a long time ago, but I waited, till the relaese from gothic III. Then I collected some helpful tools, to modificate gothic II. I don't modificate gothic I, because in gothic II there are more possibilities to create a REAL old "middleage" game...

Well, I downloadet a mesh from a mod and change the mod complette. New textures, new objects, all from me. If she's finish, I upload she on my homepage, but my hp is under construktion. But soon, it will be open. My "Mini-Mod" was a practice for me, but after some time, I thought, I can upload it. The other mod, my real big thing, is under construktion, too. I drew a map and I have a name. "Legend of Gothera"...

But... my problem is, that I don't know a programm, with that I can create a hole landscape... But on my homepage, I will write more and clearlier.

20.10.2007 16:01:25  
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » I go....... but not for ever ;-)
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,064 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 440 :.