SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » We can I’m not at the one having diabetes
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
We can I’m not at the one having diabetes
mirzakashi22no Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

We can I’m not at the one having diabetes I'm is a lot to take in I'm everything fact that and diabetes affects everything you know we might say Nutra Tosterone I'll I can sell live a life and I've used to have to control me well I'm yeah but sometimes in order to do that we have to show off our brain a little bit and be like you know what I'm just going to have fun I spend so much time dealing with you know how I'm how high blood sugar is making low blood sugar make Yeller know what caused it and analyzing then 16 n you know everything affect blood sugar like dress hormone and you know social situation heat sickness extra hand good like they're just Nutra Tosterone so many variable I'm you can never be perfect and so when dealing with this and then having people like I'm constantly telling you what to do can just be like just want to block out the world and belike stop time I'm so that's one thing an offer like when your newly diagnosed everybody want to tell you what hell cell you know you for a long term are newly diagnosed for senate still can don't feel like I'm me alone funding now nothing on message for them forum group bio you'll come across on people who are trying to make a buck oaf diabetic……

2/20/2015 8:59:57 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »