SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen GlobalGlobal Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Auktions-Portal » The end A new beginning...
.: Auktions-Portal :.
Auktion: The end A new beginning...Zugriffe: 64188 
aktueller Preis:EUR66 666,00 
   mind. 66 666,10
Gebote (höchste): 3 Gebote (life protector)

Sofort-Kauf-Preis: - 
Start-Preis:EUR1,00 

Restzeit:  
Start:09.09.2008 23:34:07
Ende:10.09.2008 23:34:07
Dauer:1 Tag
globale Auktion, Forum-ID: 3738

Beta-Version
Please report all errors.
Artikel bereits verkauft.

Zahlungsmethoden:
Einloggen oder registrieren um zu bieten.
Kategorie: Sonstiges
Verkäufer   
Forrest phoenix
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: SoJ Temple Guard

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Friends/guildies,

i have been away for a very long time ,some of u know this is because i have bought a house and it took me a lot of time to rebuild it ,they havnt done anything to the house sinds 1963 ,15000 euros Boah! - Überrascht blood sweat and tears have broughtme to the end and therefor a new beginning.

i had a good vacation in spain to give myself a rest ,after that i had to visit a hospital again because of a old war wound(some of u know what it is i dont want to go into details as the place isnt to comfy to talk about)Enttäuscht

Now iam strengthing up doing the last things in my house ,and then finally i can pick up my hobby ,i even builded a room for it so i better make good use of it dont yall think?Lächeln

If i have been kicked already i dont blame yall,i just hope i can rejoin ,if not thanks for the patience it isnt nice seeing people offline so long ,but sometimes life is a rollercoaster it has its ups his downs and a lot of upsidedown loops ,i have learned a lot in this part of my life it made me more mature and made me respect life as it is.Zwinkern

As an end i just wanted to say i miss u guys ,its funny i know but u make friends u have fun and when that suddenly stops it gives u an empty feeling ,but i think only gamers wil understand thisBreites Grinsen

Kind regards ,

Peter.Forrest Phoenix.

Kommentare: 5 (externer Link)
Forum Übersicht » Auktions-Portal » The end A new beginning...alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00

.: Script-Time: 0,117 || SQL-Queries: 7 || Active-Users: 4 537 :.