ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Newsletter » Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?
geemongno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?

There have been nearly 16 million confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK and over 150,000 people have died, government figures show.

There are more bonuses SLOTXO and symbols than 3 rows too, but most of the time, when you get to the pages of slot games, you'll be able to see them.

However, these figures include only people who have died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus.

So far, 91% of people aged 12 and over in the UK have had their first vaccine dose, 84% have had their second and 64% have had a booster.

Daily cases falling from record high
After a sharp increase in December, daily confirmed cases are now falling.

A further 88,447 confirmed cases were announced on Monday.

Government figures do not include people who test positive more than once - except in Wales. Some experts suggest this means the official figures are lower than the actual number of daily cases in the UK.

Restrictions were put in place across the UK to deal with the emergence of the Omicron variant but they are now being eased. You can use our postcode look-up to check what the rules are where you live.

Vaccine rollout continuing
More than 52 million people, 91% of those aged 12 and over in the UK, have now received a first dose of a vaccine.

The number of people who have received a second vaccine dose is more than 48 million, or 84% of people aged 12 and over.

So far, nearly 37 million booster doses have been administered across the UK, with about 30.8 million in England, 3.2 million in Scotland, 1.9 million in Wales and 925,000 in Northern Ireland.

1/25/2022 5:00:04 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »