ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » What is the purpose of the IELTS test?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
What is the purpose of the IELTS test?
MAithiliSharmano Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is intended to survey the language capacity of applicants who need to review or work where English is utilized as the language of correspondence. IELTS is needed for passage to college in the UK and different nations.

Regards: IELTS Course in Pune

2/1/2022 12:52:33 PM    
sevenmentor44no Access no Access no Access 

Hey all, Just had to share my amazing experience with spoken English classes in Pune! At sevenmentor Institute, I discovered the power of effective communication. Friendly instructors tailored lessons to our needs, focusing on grammar, vocab, and pronunciation. Engaging group discussions boosted my confidence big time! Practical exercises like debates and public speaking honed my skills, while cross-cultural awareness expanded my horizons. Listening and writing improved too!

Spoken English Course in Pune

10/6/2023 1:56:46 PM   
EvaTurnerno Access no Access no Access 

The General Training module is typically for individuals planning to migrate to an English-speaking country for work or immigration purposes.

edited by EvaTurner on 10/9/2023 3:56:41 AM
10/9/2023 3:39:43 AM    

The Academic module is primarily for individuals seeking admission to higher education institutions or professional registration in an English-speaking environment.

edited by EvaTurner on 10/9/2023 3:55:27 AM
10/9/2023 3:45:11 AM    

The IELTS test serves as a benchmark for individuals who need to demonstrate their English language proficiency for academic, professional.

10/9/2023 3:48:52 AM    
MathewSSno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Neuling

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to assess the English language proficiency of individuals who wish to study, work, or migrate to English-speaking countries.

Sex doll lover, currently captivated by this sex doll in the US
10/9/2023 9:50:27 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »