ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Game-Server » TrackMania Nations & United » Microsoft is bringing Minecraft to Chromebooks.
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Microsoft is bringing Minecraft to Chromebooks.
hipohahano Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

The early access version of the game Minecraft: Bedrock Edition is available on ChromeOS.
According to The Verge, Microsoft released an early access version of the game Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for the ChromeOS platform on March 15. The game will run on Chromebooks thanks to ChromeOS Android support, can be played across devices with friends, and supports Realms Play.
Previously, Chromebook users had to use workarounds to play Minecraft on ChromeOS or opt for Minecraft: Education Edition. The Java version of the game requires Linux applications on your Chromebook and some manual setup steps to get Minecraft up and running, and players will even need a high-end Chromebook to handle the performance requirements. capacity.
Currently, Mojang has not determined the official release date of Minecraft on Chromebooks. However, the company confirmed that once the game is officially released, compatible Chromebook owners will be able to download it directly from Google Play. While waiting, everyone can play paper minecraft.
The game is developed by Mojang, a studio owned by Microsoft that launched Minecraft: Education Edition for Chromebooks in 2020. However, that special edition requires a school license, or only Office 365 Education accounts can play.

9/26/2023 6:04:46 AM   
molodoyno Access no Access no Access 
Level: treuer Poster

Well, good news. I was into Minecraft when I was in elementary school. Now I have absolutely no time for games. I’m trying to develop my e-commerce business, which hasn’t been very successful so far.

2/26/2024 10:11:23 AM   
Millicusno Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

Probably if I had a little more free time now, I'd play some games too. Right now, work and study are the priority. Not too long ago I decided to look for english tutors in Plano to take up English. My level is good though, I aspire to more, so I plan to introduce tutoring sessions on a regular basis.

4/19/2024 11:08:30 AM  
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »