ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board

SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » car hiring
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
car hiring
Bobno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

What site do you use to rent a car abroad? I've never done it before, and my friends advise me to use Booking for it. Has someone has experience with using it?

1/10/2020 11:31:43 AM   
DouglasShiflettno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

A children's first aid kit separate from an “adult” is an ideal option. Do not forget that some adult medicines are contraindicated for children (and sometimes teenagers!). And besides, due to rush or carelessness, it is very easy to confuse tablets in the "children's" and "adult" dosage, if all of them are stored together. Therefore, it is best to keep children's preparations in a separate box or box, in a place that is easily accessible for adults and inaccessible to children (while the baby is growing, the higher the first-aid kit will be).Here U can find more info

1/17/2020 8:23:14 PM    
BarbaraJJno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Frischling

I've rented a car only once when I last month was in Porto. I found this site https://cars-scanner.com/en/airport/porto_alegre_salgado_filho_intl_airport_car_rental.htm and saw that the prices are reasonable; there is insurance and decided to do it. It was a great decision because I had a chance to go anywhere fast and in comfort. I checked the site of that service, and it's an international one so that you can use it in many countries. I'm satisfied with it, so you can also check it out!

1/21/2020 5:13:06 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »