ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » ASP-FastBoard (deutsch) » Android Study Materials
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Android Study Materials
Thelf1980no Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Neuling

IP-Address: saved

What is Android Android is an open source Mobile/ Smart TV operation system which is introduced by the google. It is software package to develop application which can be executed on different device like mobile, tablet, TVs etc. Android runs on the Linux kernel system. We use SQLite database in android. Android supports so many languages like java, C++, C#, Kotlin etc. but Java is the most commonly language used in android. For this tutorial I am using Java Language. All the codes which we used are Android Study Materials based on Java. Study guide: Associate Android Developer Certification Use the study guide to prepare for the Google Associate Android Developer Certification exam. This guide lists the competency areas and individual competencies against which you will be tested. There are also links to suggested web-based study resources. Note that these resources form only a small portion of what is available on the web, and we encourage you to do additional research. Understanding the build process The Android application package (APK) is the package file format for distributing and installing Android mobile apps. The build process involves tools and processes that automatically convert each project into an APK. Android Studio uses Gradle as the foundation of the build system, with more Android-specific capabilities provided by the Android Plugin for Gradle. This build system runs as an integrated tool from the Android Studio menu.

Click Here More Info >>>>> https://dumpsarena.com/vendor/android/

1/20/2021 12:25:09 PM    
Didessno Access no Access no Access 

I have never been able to do my homework on my own and my friends or classmates have always helped me, and now I don’t ask them for help because this site https://bestessaytyper.com/buy-college-essays-online helps me with any written work and does it perfectly.

2/9/2021 8:35:04 PM   
Dylan67no Access no Access no Access 
Level: Frischling

good post like it

edited by Dylan67 on 8/25/2021 8:47:52 AM
8/25/2021 8:43:40 AM   
Hubo312no Access no Access no Access