SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctionsMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Alliance » Alliance activities » Possible activities
Pages: (1) [1] »
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Possible activities
Bestian Trueflightno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: SoJ Grand Master

IP-Address: saved

OK, now that we have between us approximately 100 members freuendes Smiliefreuendes Smiliefreuendes Smilie we should be able to get some alliance activities going. I have thought of a few, but any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

Guild battles
This could be done in several ways: Either we team up for when we don't have enough ppl in one guild (although only one guild would get the rank reward), or we have a scrimmage / unrated challenge. The former would be good for getting to know each other and creating a team spirit, and the latter could create some friendly rivalry. SOJ could take you guys on any day Zwinkern

Dueling tournament
Since the scrimmage option was added, SOJ has been running some friendly 1v1 warrior duels.
http://www.cyberlord.at/forum/?id=3738&thread=222
I had the idea that we could extend this to our allies, mabye even have 2v2, 4v4, whatever games. Could be fun!

Fort Aspenwood / Jade quarry
I know teams are random here, but we have discovered that if you all hit "enter battle" at the same time, your chances of being in the same team are high. Many of our members have discovered just how addictive Aspenwood can be, and a little faction never hurts Zwinkern

Hall of Heroes
I suck at this, so I will leave it up to our PvP guru, Lister of Smeeg, to discuss this; but it could potentially be fun!

FoW / UW
For the more PvE-based characters, this is the ultimate challenge, and I personally love it, even if my liddle ranger feels very, very small when looking at a shadow warrior Zwinkern. We've tried this with a few guildmates and some random ppl, but all of GW is more fun with ppl you know, so let's go for it! I want obsidian armour!

Well that's all I can think of for now, give me some feedback please!

A quote from ingame:
You have been playing for 3 days. Please get a life.

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
5/27/2006 9:10:11 PM    
Bestian Trueflightno Access no Access no Access 

Oh, I forgot the most obvious one:

Alliance battles

Razz - ällabätsch

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
5/27/2006 9:14:14 PM    
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator

This first evening Bestian Trueflight, Delta Allows, Hadiddam, Sammael Demandrin, Shi Xain and (who did I forget?) me fought little interguild tournaments.

Starting with a 4v4, than several 1v1.

As in the heat of the consecutive rounds some pushed the guild battle button randomly there was one highlight I really would have loved to see:
Bestian defeated Delta.

freuendes SmilieCongratulations!

That did not hinder of course Delta to tell us that he is 10 times better, but I guess this was to be understood as offer from him to help us to improve and train us, right? Zwinkern

So, sorry no pictures from that fight as I joined as spectator but was pulled into the 4v4 than got no chance to follow into the 1v1 as probably our fighters where to shy for public audience Razz - ällabätsch

Besides alliance channel was quite intensely used to chat around and sniff at each other.

Over all I guess it was a really good start!

edited by Marcus The Cube on 5/28/2006 1:18:37 AM
SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
5/28/2006 1:18:11 AM  
Shi Xainno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ Knight

just to let you know delta allows beat me twice Enttäuschtbut oh well it was still great fun, oh and i beat azreal (Sammael Demandrin)

edited by Shi Xain on 5/28/2006 8:55:27 AM
5/28/2006 8:54:50 AM  

Actually, Delta whipped me, even though he was using an axe and accidentally had all his attribute points in sword Enttäuscht
Besides, the build I used I came up for for PvE, as normally Stone Summit Dwarves aren't intelligent to remove conditions...
Still, good fun, and if delta can swallow his ego, I'm sure our PvEers can learn a lot from him freuendes Smilie

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

5/28/2006 10:45:25 AM    
Lister Of Smeegno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ Temple Guard

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself to our new alliance.

I along with the help of Indriannor Arentos (a fellow SoJ officer) try my best to organise the guilds PvP activities. We are still pretty new to the world of Guild battles as we have only recently been able to start forming a full team on a fairly regular basis. We have been pretty sucessfull so far, having won 5 of our last 6 GvG's, pity the ladders been frozen tho while we've been racking up the victories. Enttäuscht

As I am aware our alliance opens up many interesting possibilities for our budding PvP'ers. We can scrimmage against each other, help each other out in getting a full team together for a guild battle (you know how frustrating that can get!), take part in alliance battles, etc.

So, if this interests you either let me know here or contact me, Indriannor or any of the other officers ingame.

As for me, my sword will always be available to further the Kurzick cause Zwinkern

Main characters are:

Lister of Smeeg - Warrior
Miranda Ashanti - Elementalist
Ace J Rimmer - Monk

Dark have been my dreams of late

Oops - Officer
5/28/2006 12:40:07 PM   
Guestno Access no Access no Access 
Group: blocked

Hey Guys,
It was 3 vs 3 and not 4 vs 4 :P, Marcus, Bestian and Azrael VS Allows (young), Allows (old) and an assasin from DarK.
Like Marcus sayed we owned SOJ :P, it was a funny fight though.

Then 1 vs 1, I fighted Shi and Bestian and I killed them both :)!

It's cool if we do that more.

Warning 1 - improper behavior!

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/2/2006 10:48:24 AM
5/28/2006 12:49:10 PM 

i was only lvl 19 tho and my ranger almost won

edited by Shi Xain on 5/28/2006 12:58:14 PM
5/28/2006 12:57:49 PM  

Allows, would it not be simpler if we re-activated your old account, instead of having in our members list "allows," "allows2" and "allows3?" Might save alot of confusion.

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

5/29/2006 6:31:29 PM    
Garithos The Mightyno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ Temple Guard

Im confused already! Whos the old allows and whos the young allows and whos the first,the second and the third, is it the same person!??! Durcheinander!

Lvl 20 W/E Garithos The Mighty
Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis
Lvl 20 E/Any The Evil Snowman
Lvl 20 R/Mo Talen Gladefall

SOJ ex-officer.
For more info about me, click here! (please don't)
6/1/2006 8:42:49 PM  
Curassis Ilmensenno Access no Access no Access 

How about Fow next Sunday?

See here

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/2/2006 11:21:30 AM
A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

That's me -> Introduce yourself!

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/1/2006 8:52:53 PM  

im up for it

6/1/2006 9:07:36 PM  

written by Allows3 at 5/28/2006 12:49:10 PM

Then 1 vs 1, I fighted Shi and Bestian and I killed them both :)!

Why are u posting stuff like that? Allows, we all know you are a good player (i am not saying that again Razz - ällabätsch), but pls, try not to be so arrogant - cause you ain't that good!

After all, we are one alliance and fight together!

Besides, congrats on beating a L19 and some players who rarely play PvP freuendes Smilie

Did u mention that i killed your duelling char with an adapted PvE setup of mine?

Something else, can you try to organise a few people from MoaB for GvG or other activities, cause whenever we asked on guild channel before playing ourselves it was very, very quiet in MoaB.

Ty and looking forward to some fun battles!

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/2/2006 10:57:25 AM
A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/2/2006 8:38:15 AM  

written by Bestian Trueflight at 5/29/2006 6:31:29 PM
Allows, would it not be simpler if we re-activated your old account, instead of having in our members list "allows," "allows2" and "allows3?" Might save alot of confusion.

I have unblocked the user "allows" and blocked all the other allows accounts. Pls use your first account from now on, ty.

- closed

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/2/2006 11:22:13 AM

6/2/2006 10:51:43 AM  
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »