SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctionsMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Alliance » Alliance activities » Activities with Schwarze Kralle
Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 »
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Activities with Schwarze Kralle
Lister Of Smeegno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: SoJ Temple Guard

IP-Address: saved

It near enough is. Just seeing who else maybe interested as there is near enough always at least one player who can't attend on any given night.

Dark have been my dreams of late

Oops - Officer
6/12/2006 2:37:14 PM   
Curassis Ilmensenno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator
Level: SoJ Grand Master

written by Lister Of Smeeg at 6/12/2006 11:36:56 AM
Any chance of bringing the Naphui mission forward to 19:00 UK? Just I have scheduled GvG to attend at 20:00 - 20:30?

Well if i understood it correct we are going to do not only Naphui but a couple of missions in order to get the master bonus on each and every one of them Breites Grinsen

So we will be busy all night! Just ask and see if u can join when u are free?!

A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

That's me -> Introduce yourself!

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/12/2006 4:46:22 PM  
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 

I will not be able to come tonight (Tuesday) as I am going to watch with a friend a couple of movies that I have missed during the last months.

SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
6/13/2006 8:21:26 AM  

Let me tell you in this place that the activities we had with [SK] so far worked very well and were a lot of fun! Yesterdays Naphui master bonus was a great succes and great fun!

After Naphui went so well we easily did the Tanakai Temple master level and the Sunjiang Mater level, each one on the first try!

Ty to all members from SK, Dark and SOJ who participated. Oops had a GvG with the rest of SoJ so they couldn't participate. That's how an alliance should work really freuendes Smilie

A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/13/2006 8:44:08 AM  
Garithos The Mightyno Access no Access no Access 

I can't find the damn Titanquest in Droknar! Is there
anything you have to do to get it available?

Lvl 20 W/E Garithos The Mighty
Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis
Lvl 20 E/Any The Evil Snowman
Lvl 20 R/Mo Talen Gladefall

SOJ ex-officer.
For more info about me, click here! (please don't)
6/13/2006 11:35:27 AM  
Bestian Trueflightno Access no Access no Access 

You have to finish Hell's Precipice I think. Which I haven't, so that's another activity I can't do Enttäuscht

A quote from ingame:
You have been playing for 3 days. Please get a life.

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
6/13/2006 12:06:23 PM    

Yeah, thats correct and you have to be humble and fall down on your knees in thankfullness before the Vision of Glint and she will tell you:

Titan Lord Evirso Sectus and his army are amassing numbers out in Mineral Springs. We expect that as soon as the army is big enough they will attempt to overtake Droknar's Forge. Break through the ranks of titans to find the Lord and the rest of his underlings. Killing the Lord would put a huge dent in the titan force and convince the rest of them to retreat.

Have fun!

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
<
6/13/2006 1:56:12 PM  
Azrael Blackthorneno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ High Council

Hi, im afraid i cant participate either, like bestian i have not completed Hells Precipice, i have tried countless times but something alwasy happens to stop me completeing it, 1, up to and including 4 people leave making the quest impossible, 2 we all die because of AFK people and then everyone leaves, 2, i get a team who have no idea what they are doing, i ask the ranger if he has "winter" to make the ele dmg morte efective, he lies, we all get annoyedwith him, he leaves and everyone else follows suit. so, i have tried about 15 times to do this quest, the furtest i have got is to fight rurik and 2 people died then so everyone else left.

Never Knows Best

| SoJ Member |

Sometimes....

You can cry until there is nothing wet
in you. You can scream and curse
until your throat rebels and ruptures.
You can pray all you want, to
whatever god you think will listen
And, still, it makes NO difference.
It goes on with no sign as to when it
might release you, and you never
know that if it ever did relent...

It would NOT be because it cared
6/13/2006 2:09:27 PM  

Oh my god!

How can you standard bearer of the Sword dare setting sails to Cantha leaving Tyria in the hands of the Lich Lord??!

Is a week of heavy labor in the pool of lava under the lashes of the Armageddon Lords enough punishment for this major treason against the people of Ascalon?

Cool

Seems that we have here another guild activity to schedule in the nearer future!

Anyone of you fancy to organise a guild assault on hells precipice - of course after having passed your exams with distinction?

edited by Marcus The Cube on 6/13/2006 3:14:08 PM

<
6/13/2006 2:56:37 PM  
Garithos The Mightyno Access no Access no Access 

If that Hell thing is on the Ring Of Fire,well, then I cant do that either, as I'm still stuck on Thunderhead Keep EnttäuschtEnttäuschtEnttäuscht

Lvl 20 W/E Garithos The Mighty
Lvl 20 E/Any Lord Odral
Lvl 20 N/Mo Count Sithis
Lvl 20 E/Any The Evil Snowman
Lvl 20 R/Mo Talen Gladefall

SOJ ex-officer.
For more info about me, click here! (please don't)
6/13/2006 4:01:51 PM  

written by Marcus The Cube at 6/13/2006 2:56:37 PM
Anyone of you fancy to organise a guild assault on hells precipice - of course after having passed your exams with distinction?

Well technically, I won't have "passed" my exams until the results are released, in mid-August, so,...

Btw, I only have 3 exams left now, the final one in exactly a week. And thursday's a day off for me freuendes Smilie

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers. I am the shield that guards the realm of men.
6/13/2006 4:44:57 PM    
Azrael Blackthorneno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ High Council

hehe, i only have 2 left, my last is this friday thank god, i have 1 tommorow as well but i had today off and will have thursday off toRazz - ällabätsch

edited by Azrael Blackthorne on 6/13/2006 4:50:55 PM
Never Knows Best

| SoJ Member |

Sometimes....

You can cry until there is nothing wet
in you. You can scream and curse
until your throat rebels and ruptures.
You can pray all you want, to
whatever god you think will listen
And, still, it makes NO difference.
It goes on with no sign as to when it
might release you, and you never
know that if it ever did relent...

It would NOT be because it cared
6/13/2006 4:50:10 PM  

Grr.

A quote from ingame:

SOJ member
my intro

6/13/2006 5:01:47 PM    
Golden Dragon Lerno Access no Access no Access 
Level: SoJ Knight's Champion

im in for titan quests today but i wont be online from about 6:10-7:50pm GMT +0

i need defend denravi and defend kryta and if theres any after them

~[SoJ]~ Knight captain ~ Sergeant

Golden Dragon Ler ~ Soul Healer Ler
Dragon Guardian Ler ~ Shadow Dragon Ler
Shadow Stalker Ler ~ Dragon Spawn Ler
6/13/2006 5:37:43 PM   

Shame so few from SoJ were able to join on the titan quests yesterday, i really think we should organise a group for hell's someday (next weekend, Sunday?) to get you past it!

With the majority of Players comming from SK we managed to do all the Titan quests yesterday, starting with the second (defend north Kryta) that needs 8 players (:

(5 players from SK, 2 from SoJ and 1 from KoeS)

until the last that needs 4-6 players.

Well done everyone! The Titans have finally been defeated and Kryta is saved!

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/14/2006 10:42:07 AM

6/14/2006 10:38:37 AM  
Thread closedRegistration necessary
Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 »