SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctionsMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Alliance » Alliance activities » Guidelines - signing up for activities!
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Guidelines - signing up for activities!
Curassis Ilmensenno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: Administrator
Level: SoJ Grand Master

IP-Address: saved

In our alliance section you can see all the long term planned activities that are currently beeing organised by our alliance: [SoJ] & [SK] & [Dark] & [Oops] & [KoeS].

If you want to take part, go to the specific thread, take a look at the time, date and requirements for the activity (if any). Find out if the organiser is looking for specific characters or build.

Before posting, consider if you really have time to come!! Think twice! If there is a free slot, you have time and want to join the team, post that you want to come and with which character.

Vague posts like: I may come or i may not; Sounds cool, not sure if i can make it though; I want to come but i am not there yet;.... Will be ignored!

If you do, you will be in the team, no matter how experienced you are! First come first serve. However, from this time on, the organiser will be counting on you. Others might be turned down because you have taken a slot!

If something unexpected happens and you cannot come, it's no desaster - pls let us know as soon as possible - , but it may mean that 11 other players who maybe even rescheduled real life activities, cannot go! (that souldn't happen to often,....
! )

I need to ask for some discipline here, otherwise we might get troubles and it would get very exhausting for the people organising something. Resulting in them never doing it again,.... So it's in our own hands really if we play cool stuff together or not!

* WHEN - do i have time? sure?
* WHERE - do i have the town, mission, area unlocked?
* REQUIREMENTS - do i have the skills, the equipment?
* Wanted CHARACTERS - is there a free slot for my character?
* Wanted Build - Do i need a specific build?

What you might lose your head for:

* I changed my mind, i don't join the Iway team for HoH (consisting of W/R and R only) with my W/R, but i am coming with my assasin....!
* You don't show up at all.

edited by Curassis Ilmensen on 6/22/2006 11:01:25 AM
A Warrior needs not hide behind prayers or trickery. A Warrior trusts in his own strength and skill. - [SoJ] Co-leader

Curassis Ilmensen (Warrior) | Kane the Undying (Warrior) | Danje Feuerfalk (Ranger) | Koken Shotoku (Monk) | Hattori Tokugawa (Assassin) | Cindy Starsplash (Elementalist) | Ulrich Lawbringer | (Dervish) Maximus Hispanus (Paragon) | Miss Fear Me (Necromancer) | Servant of Curassis (Ritualist) |

That's me -> Introduce yourself!

Don't argue with idiots. They bring you to their level and beat you with experience.
6/22/2006 9:40:30 AM  
Marcus The Cubeno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator

About "unconfirmed" registrations:

Actually there is no unconfirmed: either you want to join or you don't want. But it is of course nice to let us know, if you expect that there will be something that interferes, so in this context unconfirmed does exist - so, yes let us know if you expect problems Lächeln

On the other hand, it would be stupid to have full teams unconfirmed, so o for an event only if you are almost sure that you can come.

Does that sound complicate?

Well there is no rule for that, but the one to keep your team updated. At the moment you have signed up, you are a part of that team!
Only posts like "I may join", or I will be there if I have time" will be ignored - there is a rule for that somewhere.

But if you want to come, but know that something can cross your plan, you can fully register, but you are expected to tell us, that you can not come if that problem keeps you from coming. Why? Because your teammates don't enjoy to wait, they can look for somebody else instead an/or the people on the reserve list get the place.

There is only one thing that I think is self evident: once your spot has been assigned to somebody else by the one organising the event because you were late for whatever reason you can not expect that you can come along at the price that the other one is being kicked.

SOJ officer - You will find only what you bring in.

Marcus The Cube (Mesmer) | Juge Pazair (Monk) | Portos Du Val (Warrior) | Han Jing (Ranger) | Han Wu (Assassin) | Elron Peredhel (Elementalist) |
Mehtu Alibaba | (Dervish) Amenhotep Meryamun (Paragon) | Lares Vargos (Necromancer) | Abaris Du Val (Ritualist) | Thoril Du Val (Elementalist (pre) |
If you would like to know more about me click >here< or >here
<
1/31/2008 7:11:11 PM  
Vanye Truelightno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Moderator

Please have a look at these guidelines and make sure that you consider them before signing up for activities.

my intro

SOJ Member

R/Any Prinses Arwen, Mo/Any Vanye Truelight, W/Mo Vanye Trueguard, P/Mo Bayete Aviendha, E/Mo Hector Icebranch, N/Mo Hector Icy Vein, A/Me Bayete Vernon, Rit Bayete Verin, D/M Caitlin Valkskadu
4/7/2008 9:56:41 AM  
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »