SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said to Open Arkan
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Everything Nick Saban Said to Open Arkan
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. Alabama head football coach Nick Saban met with reporters on Monday afternoon to kick off Arkansas week.Saban's pre s conference is slated to being at Noon CT.The Crimson Tide enter the week 4-0 and is ranked the No. 2 team in the country after defeating Vanderbilt in a resounding 55-3 fashion. The No. 20 Razorbacks, on the other hand, started the season 3-0 before falling to Texas A&M 23-21 this past weekend.Follow along below for live updates during Saban's pre s conference. After its conclusion, this story will be updated with a full transcript and video once it is received.The pre s conference is slated to begin at Noon CT.The conference has started. Nick Saban said that Arkansas exhibits toughne s and that they're an all-around great team.When asked about the team's offensive identity after four games, Saban said that it takes a whole season to develop an identity. "I think the players are making really good progre s."Saban said that he's happy for Drew Sanders and his family after his succe s this season Martin Fehervary Jersey with Arkansas. Sanders transferred from Alabama in the offseason."You can't have succe s with them, I can tell you that," Saban said about the team's field staff, medical staff and other off-the-field roles.When asked about if he evaluates film differently after a team loses, he said he doesn't really take that into account. Film is film."We have a playbook that's more plays than you could ever run in a game," Saban said. "You try to change the presentation each week, ... but you don't take the whole playbook and you certainly don't reinvent the wheel every week."Saban called Arkansas quarterback KJ Jefferson a "dynamic player." While he's a solid, strong runner, Saban says that his pa sing game shouldn't be ignored.The freshman wide receivers are smart and skilled. "We knew they were good guys when we recruited them."The pre s conference has ended.Opening Statement"We had a good start in the SEC. I think we played better in the last game game. Paid better attention to detail. Had more succe s when we did. And when we didn't, we probably didn't have as much succe s, but we were very consistent for the most part in how we executed offensively, defensively and on special teams."Still things that we need to improve on. We need to show that we can sort of Braden Holtby Jersey build on this and show progre s as a team, individually and collectively. This is a very dangerous team we're playing in Arkansas. They have a very, very good team. Coming off a tough lo s."They make a lot of explosive plays. KJ Jefferson is dual threat-wise big, strong, really good pa ser. They've got a lot of quarterback runs, which create another gap on defense. And to go with that, they have great play-action pa ses. They make a lot of explosive plays. Sam's done a great job there, to me. They play with toughne s. They run the ball effectively, stop the run on defense. I Brooks Orpik Jersey mean, their guys play hard. They've got a real culture there that shows great intangibles."Their defense is good. So this is a really, really good all around team. And it's going to take great preparation on our part to go on the road and be able to play the way we need to play against a very good SEC team."On Alabama's offensive identity..."I think you build an identity over a season. And we're going to continue to try to do that so that we have balance and we feature the players that we have on our team so that they have the best opportunities to be succe sful. I think there's been times that we've done that extremely well. There's times that we haven't. We made a lot of explosive plays in the last game, which we want to continue to be able to do, utilize the skill players that we have and run the ball effectively when we need to."We're still building on that identity but I think the players are making really good progre s."Scroll to ContinueOn Arkansas linebacker Drew Sanders..."Drew was a good player when he was here. Unfortunate injuries. And he's certainly playing well for them. It's good to see that he's doing a good job for them. We're happy for him and his family."On where has Bryce improved the most from year one to year two...Well, I think the big thing is that hes got a lot of new people around him. And I think that it creates tremendous value for him as he did in the last game, when he makes it work with the players that we have now. And I think each week we've done a little bit better job of that, and I think to have continued growth in that area is important for him and for us.On the importance of off-field personnel to program...Well, you can't have succe s without em, I can tell you that. We have a great team here. Everybody contributes in a really Nathan Walker Jersey positive way. Our training staff is tops in the country. Our medical staffs tops in the country. I think our players believe and trust in those people. We have a great nutrition program for our players that we're constantly trying to get them to take advantage of. The equipment guys, these guys have to do more to get ready for a game than probably anybody, and it goes pretty much unnoticed by everybody except us. So I don't think you could have a great program if you don't have great people in all those support roles.Regarding the keys to run defense...Youve got to beat blockers on the line of scrimmage, and everybody's got to do their job and fit the run right. So far weve done that fairly well. The challenges in this weeks game are going to be far greater than anything weve faced to this point because they have a really good scheme, a lot of quarterback runs involved in it. So it's gonna take a great week of preparation for us to be able to play the run well this week.On scouting a team after a lo s...First of all, I don't see their team after they lost. You know, I see the game. I see how they lost. I'm sure they're very disappointed. Im sure theyll be upset with the way the game ended, the outcome of the game. Whether it Dennis Maruk Jersey was the fumble where they had a chance to go in and score a touchdown and got returned 98 yards or whatever for a touchdown, which is like a 14-point swing. But I don't really control how the other team thinks or what they do. I think the key for us is to play the best that we can play and not allow the other team to get well when they play us because of how we play. I'm sure they've got their goals and aspirations for how they wanna play.On rolling out the playbook...Well we have a playbook. And its a lot of plays, more plays than we could ever run in the game, and you have to pick and choose. And you try to do even before the season starts, these are the weapons, these are the things we need to be able to go through the season and the players to understand. You know Im gonna play certain types of teams that do certain things, and these things a

22.02.2023 04:33:35   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said to Open Arkan

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,157 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 459 :.