SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Georgia Tech Football Wide Reciever Dept
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Georgia Tech Football Wide Reciever Dept
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Georgia Tech is hoping for an improved pa sing attack this season and to do that, they are going to have to have some guys step up at the wide receiver position. Two guys that played last year, Kyric McGowan and Adonicas Sanders, are gone and that is leaving some holes open on the offense.For wide receivers, I divided them into two positions: outside receiver and slot receiver. I think one thing that I am anticipating ahead of this season is that the slot receiver is not going to be used Chris Baker Jersey as much in Chip Long's offense due to him using multiple tight end sets.Malachi Carter is going to be the top receiver heading into fall camp and as the returning leading receiver, he is going to be counted on as a leader this fall. Carter finished with 37 catches for 489 yards last season and that was with inconsistent quarterback play. If Jeff Sims stays healthy and improves as a quarterback, Carter could Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey see a bump in production.The guy that I and most Georgia Tech fans are ready to see on the field is Leo Blackburn. Blackburn is a former four-star recruit that did not play last season because of an injury. At 6-5 220 LBS, I think that Blackburn is going to be a mismatch problem with his size and athleticism and is going to be for the Yellow Jackets in 2022.With McGowan gone, the slot position is going to have to be filled. The guy I think is most likely to step into the slot receiver role is Nate McCollum. McCollum Clayton Fejedelem Jersey played some in 2022, catching 13 pa ses for over 100 yards, but he is most likely going to have to play a bigger role in this offense.There are some young receivers that have been brought in in recent recruiting cla ses that are going to have to take steps and bring depth. James Blackstrain was a four-star recruit in the 2021 cla s that did not see any game action last season. He was a top 300 player in the country in high school Darqueze Dennard Jersey and can be a threat on the outside.Kalani Norris caught eight pa ses last season and is likely going to be a primary backup or rotational player. He had a solid spring and is going to be counted on to continue improving.Malik Rutherford played in three games last season and had a solid game against eventual ACC champion Pitt, catching five pa ses for 62 yards. He did not record any other statistics but could be the primary backup slot receiver.Other names to know at receiver include D.J. Moore, Jullian Lewis, and Ryan King.Starting X Receiver: Leo BlackburnBackup: James BlackstrainStarting Z Reciever: Malachi CarterBackup: Kalani NorrisStarting Slot Receiver: Nate McCollumBackup: Malik RutherfordFollow us on social media for the latest with Georgia Tech AthleticsFacebook: Twitter: Follow Jackson on Twitter: See all of the latest Clint Boling Jersey Georgia Tech News at More Georgia Tech Related Content:

22.02.2023 04:36:50   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Georgia Tech Football Wide Reciever Dept

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,453 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 923 :.