SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Ohio State Defensive Tackle Michael Hall
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Ohio State Defensive Tackle Michael Hall
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Ohio State redshirt freshman defensive tackle Michael Hall made his presence felt from the opening drive of Saturdays 21-10 win over Notre Dame, recording Josh Shaw Jersey a tackle for lo s that ultimately forced the Fighting Irish to settle for a field goal.The Streetsboro, Ohio, native then continued to be relentle s in his pre sure of quarterback Tyler Buchnerand finished the game with four tackles, two tackles for lo s and one sack on what would be Notre Dames final offensive play of the game.I just came out there and played my hardest and just gave it Logan Woodside Jersey my all, Hall said after the game. I heard I was starting just a couple days before the game, so I really just took that to heart. Just came out and just gave it my all.Hall, who played just 35 defensive snaps acro s four games last season, was a big reason why Ohio State gave up only 72 yards of total offense and kept the Fighting Irish off the board in the second half.It was Cordy Glenn Jersey his 11-yard sack on 3rd-and-10 from the Buckeyes 25-yard line that sealed the deal, though, as it forced Notre Dame to punt and allowed Ohio State to run out the final 3:42 on an 11-point victory over the Fighting Irish.Hes just been totally disruptive during camp, defensive coordinator Jim Knowles said. We get feedback from our offensive linemen, and theyll tell you how difficult he is. If you asked the guys on your team and these are big-time offensive linemen theyll tell you who is hardest guy to block, and Hardy Nickerson Jersey Mike Hall certainly was that.We saw it all along, and he deserved that. It was great to see him go off tonight.-----Be sure to check out our new me sage boards, . We'd love to have you part of the conversation during the season.Scroll to Continue---- Jeremy Hill Jersey -You may also like:-----Be sure to stay locked into BuckeyesNow all the time!Follow Andrew on Twitter: Follow BuckeyesNow on Twitter: !

22.02.2023 04:37:29   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Ohio State Defensive Tackle Michael Hall

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,203 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 913 :.