ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » QR code menus
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
QR code menus
Toliano Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

I just had a great experience at a restaurant that uses QR code menus. It's so convenient to be able to scan the code and bring up the menu on my phone. I don't have to wait for the waiter to arrive and can easily compare prices and read descriptions of dishes.

I think nowadays every restaurant should use menus with QR codes. It's a great way to improve customer experience and save money. Here are some reasons why:

Contactless ordering and payment:
QR code menus allow customers to order and pay for their food without having to interact with a server. This is a great way to reduce the spread of germs.
Easily update menus:
QR code menus https://oddmenu.com/ can be easily updated online without having to print new menus. This is a big benefit for restaurants that frequently change their menus, such as those that offer seasonal specialties. Improve efficiency:
QR code menus can help restaurants improve efficiency by reducing the time customers wait for servers. This is especially beneficial for busy restaurants.
Increase interaction with customers:
QR code menus can be used to engage customers with interactive features, such as games, surveys, and loyalty programs. This can help restaurants build relationships with customers and encourage them to return.
Discount:
QR code menus can help restaurants reduce costs by eliminating the need to print and distribute paper menus. I highly recommend all restaurants adopt QR code menus. It's a win-win for everyone involved.

3/27/2024 8:43:44 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »