ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » How Successfully Install Cinema HD APK on My Fire Stick With VPN?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
How Successfully Install Cinema HD APK on My Fire Stick With VPN?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

Hi All!

I have used Mi TV for years, and it is the first time when I am going to stream series and movies on Fire Stick. Recently, we install all Amazon devices in our home and to improve connectivity with Echo, we removed Mi TV and started using Fire Stick.

But I am confused here with the installation of Cinema HD APK on Fire Stick. To install this Cinema HD app on my device, I have followed this foolproof guide https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema-apk-firestick.html from A to Z, but I am having problems when I try to turn on the VPN. I have a yearly subscription from a renowned VPN but don't know why it disconnects in the middle of streaming content or even doesn't connect several times.

Do you it is an issue with app installation or any internet issue? I want to know your thoughts on it.

7/20/2021 9:41:34 PM    
EmilioFigueroano Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: Neuling

IP-Address: saved

You can install Cinema HD also on all platforms I found this store to be ok https://cinemahdplus.com/. You can try them here.

7/22/2021 3:42:38 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »