SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Heupel Provides Update on Vols Injury Si
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Heupel Provides Update on Vols Injury Si
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

A hush fell over Neyland Stadium after Cedric Tillman jumped up to grab a pa s in the second quarter and a submarine tackle to his knee thrust it inward and left him on the turf.Before Josh Heupel made it to Tillman, who was on the ground Josh Green Jersey for a few moments, the star receiver was able to get up and walked off on his own power.Tillman went to the medical tent, and upon exiting stated, I am good.However, he did not return to the contest as the Vols training staff continued to evaluate him over the course of the night.Tenne see came into the contest with a relatively clean bill of health. Starting corner Warren Burrell was ruled out in pregame, and just two plays into the game, starting running back Jabari Small exited with an apparent upper body injury.Following the win, Josh Heupel provided a brief update on them.Scroll to ContinueDont know yet, at this point, but were hopeful, Heupel said on Tillman late Saturday night. Jabari (Small), same thing. We held them (out) from that point on in the football game, just because of the scoreboard and to get those guys some treatment.Dee and Warren (Burrell), we were Dallas Mavericks Jeresy optimistic, but didnt feel like we could play them. Let me take that back. Didnt feel like it was the right thing to do to play them in this one. So were optimistic and hopeful for the next one.Tillmans injury certainly appeared to be the one with the potential to be the most serious in real time, but his teammates seemed to have the same hopefulne s around it that Josh Heupel did.I hadnt talked to him, but like I said, we have one of the best training staffs Jason Kidd Jersey in the country, and Ceds a tough guy, Jalin Hyatt told reporters on Saturday night. I dont know what the injury is, hadnt heard anything. Ill talk to him, probably after this, but I hope hes OK. I think he will be OK. But like I said, I hadnt talked to him yet.For Vols QB Hendon Hooker, he saw his top target over the last year injured, but viewed the fact Tillman walked off on his own as a good sign.I was just hoping that he was okay, Hooker said when meeting the media. Seeing him walk off on his own power is a great sign. Hes a little banged Willie Cauley-Stein Jersey up, but hes a fighter and a warrior, so even if hes banged up, hes still going to do what he does and try to push through it.Tillman finished the night with 2 catches for 16 yards, but his statline is not what matters for the Vols at this point. Tenne see will host a ranked Florida inside of Neyland Stadium next weekend and will hope to have their top target for the matchup., But even if they have to exercise caution, as long as the injury isnt season-ending, the Vols will likely do Wes Iwundu Jersey what they need to, even if it means him mi sing the Florida game, to have Tillman for the bulk of conference play.However, much like the optimism his coach and teammates displayed on Saturday night, we have heard similar optimism continue, which is a good sign.

22.02.2023 02:22:00   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Heupel Provides Update on Vols Injury Si

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,172 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 1 479 :.