SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Hogs Cam Little Would Like to Add Kick O
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Hogs Cam Little Would Like to Add Kick O
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. At a pre s conference Wednesday morning, nobody was asking Cam Little about competition kicking through the uprights.That's the main thing he's focused on, anyway.He did handle kickoffs in the Outback Bowl win over Penn State, but he just kicked it Lonzo Ball Jersey through the uprights last season ... a lot.After Vito Calvaruso transferred to Wisconsin, Little is competing with Texas State transfer Jake Bates for the opportunity to take on the kickoff job full-time."It would be great to add those duties," Little said in a pre s conference with punter-holder Reid Bauer. "I'd be doing kickoffs and field goals so you've gotta focus on two things, but I think the job is wide open. I think we're both in a good competition for the job."His main goal, though, is having a better year putting the ball through the goal posts."Obviously, you want to build on what you did last year and in years past," Little said.He just wants to improve on longer field goals New Orleans Pelicans T-Shirts after going 20-of-24 last season.Little's 20 made field goals were the third-most by an Arkansas kicker in a single season, and his 83.3% conversion rate was the fifth-best mark in school history.Little also made all 46 of Sindarius Thornwell Jersey his extra point attempts."Two of those mi ses came from 50-plus," Little said. "On those long kicks, I want to be above 50%. Thats what we try and aim for. Obviously its nice to make all of them, but I really do think thats where Im trying to improve, is on longer field goals."He also wants to be more accurate than last year."Its common sense, but just putting more field goals up for the team," Little said. "I want to be above that 90% mark. Those are high expectations, but I think I can get it done."A lot of elite guys that are Tony Carr Jersey in the NFL and if you see guys that get drafted they usually have a 90% season or a 100% season. So just making more points for the team and making sure my operation is crisp with Reid (Bauer) and the snapper."Part of that has been getting stronger."I definitely feel like Ive gotten a stronger leg this offseason," Little said. "I had a 52 (yard kick) in the scrimmage this past weekend and I cleared it by a good amount. Im probably about three more yards comfortable going a little further than last year."But he doesn't worry about the wind. He can't control it."Sometimes the wind goes into you, sometimes its with you," he said. "I kind of make that a game time decision on what I feel like is doable during the game. If Jaxson Hayes Jersey there was no wind going both ways, I feel like Im good from about 56 in."Going both ways Id get it to the uprights."HOGS FEED: Want to join in on the discu sion? Follow allHOGS on and

22.02.2023 02:27:12   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Hogs Cam Little Would Like to Add Kick O

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,176 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 906 :.