SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said After the 20-
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Everything Nick Saban Said After the 20-
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

The No. 1/1 Alabama football team pulled out a 20-19 victory over Texas Saturday at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium thanks to a 33-yard field goal by kicker Will Reichard with 10 seconds remaining.With the win, the Crimson Tide improved to 2-0 on the season while the Longhorns took their first lo s at 1-1.Here's everything Alabama coach Nick Saban said during his postgame pre s conference:The one good thing you have to say about our team is they showed tremendous resiliency today to do the things they needed to do late in the third quarter, fourth quarter, to come back and win the game after not really playing Alabama football for the first three quarters of the game."You gotta give Texas a lot of credit. They had a good plan, did a good job of executing it. We made a lot of mental errors. We had way too many penalties. Shoot ourselves in the foot quite a bit. We didnt run the ball with any consistency on offense when we tried. There was one stretch in the game when we went three-and-out five straight times in the second or third quarter. We had great field position a couple times, couldnt take advantage of it."There's a tremendous amount of things that Matt Read Women Jersey we could learn from as a team. What I told the team is, If you practice hard, the game is easy. If you dont push yourself in practice, then the game becomes hard. But the resiliency our guys showed to make plays at the end of the game when we needed to make them, they made them."You gotta say thats great from a competitive Michael Raffl Jersey standpoint. I think its great from a team character standpoint. But if were gonna be the kind of team that we want to be, that were capable of being, were gonna have to play better down in and down out."As I told the players before the game, this is like playing an SEC game on the road. This kind of atmosphere, this kind of team that were playing, Texas has a lot better team than people give them credit for and theyre gonna be in the SEC. And if they were in the SEC right now, theyd probably be in the top half of the league."So this was a real test for us, and we didnt play as well as wed like to play from beginning to end. But in the end, when we had to make plays, the players did a great job of making the plays they needed to make. So perseverance, resiliency, ability to overcome adversity, we gotta give them an A for all that. But not so good with some of the other execution that we had earlier in the game. We gotta get it fixed, and I think its all things that we can get fixed. On the crowd noise:When you have a false start on offense because the crowd noise is doing ... when you jump offsides on defense, that doesnt have anything to do with crowd noise. When you block a guy in the back, that doesnt have anything to do with crowd noise. A lot of them are undisciplined penalties. But we have to be able to play and manage the crowd noise if were gonna play in the SEC because every place we play is gonna be like this. So this was nothing new.On kicker Will Reichard:Will has been a consistent performer for us for several years now. I mean, Ive never been around a guy that had a perfect season, we actually had a perfect season as a kicker, never mi sed Scott Laughton Kids Jersey an extra point, never mi sed a field goal. Had a game-winner today. I dont know if thats his first. But I had total confidence in him. He just did a great job on kickoffs. I think Will Anderson got a piece of the field goal right before the half which turned out to be huge. But Will has done a phenomenal job for us. One of the most consistent performers on our team.On Bryce Young's composure:I had a lot of confidence in our offense. We went for it and needed an inch, and didnt get it, which we could have kicked a field goal there and went up by four and made them score a touchdown. If they had scored a touchdown we probably never would have got the ball back. I knew that if we could shrink the game enough that if we got the ball back that hed do a good job in two-minute. He does it all the time. Players made plays when they had to make them. He Nate Prosser Kids Jersey made them the drive before that and in that particular drive, and to get us down there when we didnt make it on fourth down, so three straight drives in a row. He kind of took the game over.On the five straight three-and-outs:Scroll to ContinueWell, we didnt block them very well up front. Didnt protect very well. Got pre sure in the pocket. Wasnt very effective throwing the ball. Didnt get people open. Probably need to do a better job from a planning standpoint the way they played us. So it all comes down to executing."You know, when you play in games like this, youve gotta focus on whats in front of you. You cant worry about all the other stuff thats going on, what people say, what they say on ESPN, what you all say, how much youre favored in the game. Youve gotta focus on whats in front of you."If youre an offensive lineman, thats the guy you have to block. If youre a receiver, thats the guy youve gotta to beat. If youre a quarterback, youve gotta take what the defense gives you. If youre a runner, youve got to pre s the hole and make the right cuts. We didnt do any of that stuff the way we need to. So it wasnt just one thing. But youve gotta be able to stay focused on that, and you cant put yourself behind the eight ball. You get in so many second-and-long and third-and-longs that youre at a real disadvantage to yourself. So weve gotta do a better job of all those downs so we dont put ourselves in those situations.On Terrion Arnold:I thought he played much better. Weve got a lot of competition at corner, so we kind of go by who played the best. We started Khyree Jackson , he got beat a couple times. Ive got confidence in all of them, but when Terrion went into the game, I thought he did a really good job. He made a couple really nice plays.On Will Anderson Jr.He got a couple penalties, but other than that, he played really well and he made a big play at the end of the game when he got the sack. It didnt take them out of field goal range, but it made for a much more difficult kick. But I thought Will played well in the game.On what makes Young so good, especially in the two-minute offense:Why is he so good? If I could actually tell you that laughter , I dont know if Id be doing this. And this is a pretty good job Ive got, but Id have a better one.No, the guy studies. He prepares well for the game. He understands exactly what the defense is in and what theyre gonna do Petr Mrazek Kids Jersey . He understands protections. He knows how to protect himself. Knows when hes gotta throw the ball hot. Hes athletic enough to extend plays and make plays. And hes accurate thro

22.02.2023 02:57:45   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said After the 20-

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,180 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 2 549 :.