SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Its a Knife in Your Heart Ole Miss Recei
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Its a Knife in Your Heart Ole Miss Recei
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

OXFORD, Mi s. The travel to Fayetteville, Arkansas, this weekend to face the Arkansas Razorbacks Mario Lemieux Jersey , and they hope to flip the script from last weeks game.There were a few plays the certainly wish they could have back over the course of the Alabama game, but Ole Mi s still had a chance to win in the final minute. They fell short, but they played highly competitive football for four quarters against Larry Murphy Men Jersey one of the best teams in country. It is important for the Rebels to learn from their mistakes and build off of their performance, so when it comes time to watch film, it is definitely going to be a little disappointing.Our main goal is to win the football game, wide receiver Jordan Watkins said. Losing a game like that is definitely a knife in your heart. You only get so many opportunities at home to beat that team specifically.The mindset in the Rebels , however, is focused on Arkansas.We usually have Sundays off, Watkins said. You have to Riley Sheahan Jersey have that day to gather yourself and relieve any frustration you are dealing with, so Monday you can come back and move on.It is important for the Rebels to lock-in on Arkansas. Last season, the Rebels and the Razorbacks scorched the turf with each team accumulating over 600 yards of offense. Joe Mullen Women Jersey The Rebels came out on top 52-51.Scroll to ContinueI wasnt here last year, but I have heard about their experience against them last year, Watkins said. It is not going to be a walk in the park.And if the Razorbacks were not enough to worry about, it is also going to be an extremely cold matchup. Playing the receiver spot, the cold games are always going to affect you a little bit, Watkins said. My hands get a Bryan Rust Kids Jersey little numb, but it is just a part of the game, and I am kind of used to it from my time at my old school.

22.02.2023 03:01:00   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Its a Knife in Your Heart Ole Miss Recei

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,169 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 2 369 :.