SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » An Auburn players account of the argumen
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
An Auburn players account of the argumen
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

It was a weird scene on Saturday.Auburn's offense took a few drives to get going against Ole Mi s and once it found the endzone, an argument broke out between Auburn quarterback Robby Ashford and Teemu Selanne Women Jersey running back Tank Bigsby. Not the type of reaction that you would typically see after a score.Auburn captain and tight end John Samuel Shenker chimed in on it during an appearance on the Locked On Auburn podcast."It wasnt a huge deal. It was just miscommunication," Shenker said. "We were excited, we had just scored. Were trying to Peter Forsberg Women Jersey get back into the ball game. So guys came over there excited and then some guys were just talking about staying focused, and I think it got misconstrued by what some of us meant by that. Tempers were high, we were really locked in and focused I just think it got a little blown out of proportion, which that happens on TV and things like that. But no, nothing came of it. Semyon Varlamov Men Jersey It was all good afterward."The ESPN cameras also followed Ashford as he looked to be told that he was coming out of the game. Several fans reacted to him being upset by the news. Shenker discu sed Ian Cole Women Jersey this as well."I didnt see most of the reactions until after the game on Instagram," Shenker said. "When TJ came in, obviously I didnt get to see his reaction until later Obviously, the guy is a competitor, he wants to play. But when things happen you cant - especially when TVs are all over the place, thats what they're going to look for to create stories. Yes, I love the competitive spirit, but theres a fine line there. Hell Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey learn that as he gets older and plays more games on how to show that emotion in certain situations when things happen."Engage with Auburn Daily on Socials!

22.02.2023 03:11:15   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » An Auburn players account of the argumen

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,170 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 664 :.