SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said in His Final
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Everything Nick Saban Said in His Final
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. Alabama head football coach Nick Saban is slated to host his final pre s conference ahead of the 2022 season on Wednesday night.Saban will field questions from reporters at the Naylor Stone Media Room following the Crimson Tide's practice. Alabama continues its preparations for its season opener, which is slated for a 6:30 p.m. CT kickoff against Utah State on Saturday.Keep refreshing the page for live updates from Saban's pre s conference as well as video and a full Dallas Cowboys Kids Jersey transcript once the conference has concluded.Saban's pre s conference is slated to start at 6 p.m. CT.The pre s conference has started. Saban said that the reason that the season opener will be at Bryant-Denny Stadium is because of a change in the program's approach. Home-and-homes are now the priority compared to opening at neutral sites.Saban says that he's not going to give an injury update every week. He said there's no timetable for when the current injured players are going to return."This team does a great job of stunting and pre suring," Saban said of Utah State's defense."I think our guys are anxious and ready to go."Regarding Bryce Young's comfort level, Saban said that his chemistry with the new receivers combined with a year of experience under his belt has been the primary contributing factors.On how special it is to start the season in Bryant-Denny Stadium..."Well you know, we always played neutral site games in the past because of scheduling i sues and it was a great experience for fans for a long time and we always were able to get a really good opponent to play. But we kinda changed philosophies and tried to get home-and-home games so we could play really good opponents home and away. We think that Deion Sanders Jersey Utah State is a good opponent and it's great to always play at home. I know the players look forward to it. I think one of the things you gotta realize about playing at home is it's not about playing at home it's not the crowd, it's not anybody else that's gonna help you play good it's still about what you do, how you need to play, how you need to go out there and execute.Scroll to Continue"So I know the players are always excited about playing in Bryant-Denny Stadium we're always excited about it and hopefully this game helps us see where we are so that we can make the improvements we need to make throughout the season to be the best team we can be."On the team's injuries and where they stand..."No different. I'm not going to give an injury report in here every week, OK? When those guys are ready to play, we'll let you know. So they all had significant injuries, some of Micah Parsons T Shirts them are practicing in black-shirt jerseys and there's no real timetable for knowing when they're going to return."On Utah State's defense and its ability to create turnovers..."I think one of the big things about first games and playing a team like this this team creates a lot of negative plays. They do a really good job of stunting and pre suring. That's been kind of their forte. They were one of the leading teams in the country last year in tackles for lo s and creating negative plays."So you gotta be Dallas Cowboys Women Jersey patient, and I think when you get a hat on a hat, you got a really good chance to make plays against them. But that's always the challenge and they've got good players, they play hard, they're physical, they're tough. So I think our guys are anxious and ready to go and see how we go out and execute against what we think is a pretty good defensive team."On Khyree Jackson's traits at cornerback..."Well I think we have two guys that have sort of rare length. Jackson and Eli both have really rare length to be as athletic as they are, but you gotta use the length to your advantage. You gotta use the length to help you jam people, you gotta use the length to help you bat and swat balls and I think Khyree both guys are certainly learning how to do that and trying to do that to their advantage."But I think that kind of size is a little unique to the position, but I think there's a lot of bigger receivers now so having guys like that is really kind of a good thing in the long run."On Bryce Young's comfort in his second year as a starter..."Well you know, we've got a lot of new receivers and I think the coaches have done a really good job of putting these guys in positions and repping and repping Dallas Cowboys T Shirts and repping what we're gonna do so that Bryce feels comfortable, that they feel comfortable and the people on the same page relative to the routes that we run, the reads that we make and where the ball is gonna go."So I think anytime a player has a year under his belt, he's gonna feel more comfortable. I think he's really comfortable in setting the protections, understanding what the defense is gonna do recognizing what they're gonna do. I think he gained a lot of experience on that last year. He handled it really well last year, but I think he's even more comfortable with it this year."

22.02.2023 03:47:11   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Everything Nick Saban Said in His Final

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,154 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 393 :.