SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Oregon Ducks Targeting 2024 USC Lineback
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Oregon Ducks Targeting 2024 USC Lineback
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Oregon recruiting is on a hot streak following the recent commitments of Kenyon Sadiq and Jaeden Moore in 2023. A majority of their cla s is comprised of defensive commits, and they already they have their sights set on top talent in the 2024 cla s.One recruit that has emerged on their radar recently is Long Beach (Calif.) Polytechnic linebackerDylan Williams. Williams is committed to the USC Trojans and took some time to update on his recruitment.Oregon's hire of Dan Lanning as their new head coach Tre Nixon Jersey drew a lot of attention after he captured a national championship at Georgia. You can count Williams as one of numerous national recruits that are intrigued by what's being built in Eugene."The type of defense they run. Coach Lanning coming from Georgia, national champs with that lockdown defense," Williams said of what stands out about Oregon. "They were showing me a lot of stuff that they're about to be running this year. Their defense, it's amazing. So for sure I could see myself fitting in that defense too."The new staff under Lanning consists of a unique blend of experience and youth, but just about every coach in that locker room has proven they can recruit. One coach is leading Oregon's charge for Williams."Coach Tosh Lupoi, their backer coach and defensive coordinator. He's real cool," the 6-foot-2, 200-pound backer said. "I Brandon King Jersey always just sit down, chop it up, he always calls me every now and then."The Long Beach Poly Jackrabbit was able to make it out to Oregon for a visit this summer in addition to visiting Georgia, Georgia Tech Mike Vrabel Jersey and UCLA. He spoke about what he's seeing and hearing from a few of those programs.Georgia"Georgia is on me very hard. Their backer coach and DC, and I talk to Coach Kirby a little bit. They were just telling me that they know who I am and I'm a target for them. But they didn't offer me or anything."UCLA"I know I'm for sure his number one recruit. He tells me this every time. He calls me every week. Coach Ken Norton Jr. Me and him are very close. He calls me all the time. I'm always chopping it up with Coach Ken Norton. It's deeper than football. He just talks to me on just other stuff not even about football. Ken Norton, that's my guy."Scroll to ContinueWilliams committed to USC in April after seeing the pa sion Riley has to rebuild the Trojans into a powerhouse. A big part of that will be restoring the pipeline to Long Beach Poly."As soon as Coach Lincoln got hired at USC, I think that very next day he came up to Poly and he told me the next day come down to USC, he wanted to talk to me," Williams recalled. "He told me I'm their top guy, I'm their No. 1 backer and he wants to start rebuilding USC by rebuilding the Poly Pipeline."With other Cam Newton Jersey schools giving chase for the talented So Cal linebacker, he remains solid with his USC pledge."I'm locked in. Even Coach Donte (Williams) and Coach Riley are always telling me have fun with my recruitment," he said. "Just go look at other schools but I'm locked in on SC. I just wanna look around and see, just explore. He always tells me take all my officials and everything, they know I'm locked in."Locked in with the Trojans, Williams has a lot of confidence that Riley can turn around a struggling program."He's done a lot of New England Patriots Golf Sporting Goods great things at Oklahoma," he said. "I know what he's rebuilding. He's doing the same thing he did at Oklahoma ten times better at SC with bigger and better recruits. It's going to be crazy."With visits set to resume next month, Williams has some schools in mind he might want to see."Maybe Texas, Miami. I just got the Miami offer recently. LSU too up with Daylen Austin."Follow Max on Twitter:

22.02.2023 03:55:01   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Oregon Ducks Targeting 2024 USC Lineback

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,157 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 1 896 :.