SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Report Bill Walton Condemns UCLA Move to
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Report Bill Walton Condemns UCLA Move to
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Respected Pac-12 reporter John Canzano asked former UCLA basketball star and current TV basketball analyst Bill Walton what he thought of UCLAs anticipated move to the Big Ten in the summer of 2024. and condemned the Bruins' move for a variety of reasons in a statement he sent to Canzano, who pa ses it along.This is relevant to Cal fans, because there have been reports that Cal, along with Oregon, Washington and Stanford, might join the Big Ten in the not too distant future.Walton even suggests there would be immediate implications for Cal from UCLAs departure from the Pac-12, saying this:this proposed move to the Big 10 has serious negative implications and ramifications for the University of California, Berkeley, and flies in the face of the supposed team concept that has always been a part of the California Mack Wilson Jersey Dream, plan and busine s model, It leads us to wonder: What would the reaction of a Cal departure from the Pac-12 be from prominent former Cal athletes, such as Joe Kapp, Craig Morton, Marshawn Lynch, Aaron Rogers, Jason Kidd, Tony Gonzalez, Ron Rivera, Jaylen Brown and Kevin Johnson?Scroll to ContinueHere is the entire Bill Walton statement, as provided by Canzano, who says it is unedited. (You can also listen to Walton read it by on the Canzano-Wilner Podcast):UCLAS WRONG TURNAll progre s requires change not all change is progre s,Im Bill Walton,Im a California native, resident, Shaun Wade Jersey engaged citizen, voter, and taxpayer,Im a product of Californias terrific public school systems,Im a proud UCLA alum,I am not in favor of UCLAs recent announced decision to leave the Pac-12 Conference of Champions, nor their desire to join the Big 10,I dont like this attempted move,I dont support it,I hope it does not happen,UCLA is a public school that is supposed to serve the interests of the State of California,UCLA is one of the worlds greatest schools, and brands,UCLA represents the best of what life has been, and can, could and should be,UCLA has been as great and as important a part of my life as anything, ever,I dont believe that joining the Big 10 is in the best interest of UCLA, its students, its athletes, its alumni, its fans, the rest of the UC system, the State of California, or the world at large, some of the many reasons why I am opposed to UCLAs attempted move to the Big 10 are, in no particular order,--- the negative impact on the health, both physical and mental, of UCLAs Julian Edelman T Shirts student-athletes,--- the exponential increase in travel on UCLAs student-athletes will hurt them physically, mentally, and in their overall lives,--- the negative impact of the exce sive travel will extend to families, friends, fans, alumni and everyone else,--- the increased costs of joining the Big 10 will negate the projected increased revenue a sumptions of this proposed move,--- this proposed move to the Big 10 is contrary to UCLAs and the entire UC Systems stated and profe sed environmental sustainability goals,--- this proposed move to the Big 10 has serious negative implications and ramifications for the University of California, Berkeley, and flies in the face of the supposed team concept that has always been a part of the California Dream, plan and busine s model,--- this proposed move to the Big 10, is all about football, and money,--- what about all the other 24 sports and 600+student-athletes at UCLA, who are responsible for 99+% of UCLAs National Championships,--- how many of these Devin Asiasi Jersey others are represented and willing participants in this proposed deal, I went to UCLA gladly, willingly, and proudly, it was my dream, that dream never included the Big 10, I have spoken to no one, other than the highest-level directors of athletics at UCLA, who think that this proposed move to the Big 10 is a good idea, every argument made by these senior ADs and why they like it, is about money, these same proponents of moving to the Big 10, are the first people I have ever encountered in my life, who have claimed economic hardship and limitations in Los Angeles, Richard Seymour Jersey and that the solution lies in the Midwest, I have made my feelings known, privately, to the powers that be in the State of California, including the UCs Board of Regents, my hope and dream is that this proposed move by UCLA, my alma mater, will be rescinded,.Cover photo of Bill Walton by Wendell Cruz, USA TODAY Sports.

22.02.2023 03:55:40   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Report Bill Walton Condemns UCLA Move to

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,113 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 422 :.