SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Unhappy With First Half Performance Clem
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Unhappy With First Half Performance Clem
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

CLEMSON, S.C.- The Clemson was a model of inconsistency in the first half against Louisiana Tech.After scoring 10 points on the first two offensive series, the No. 5 could only muster three points the rest of the first half, something that did not please starting quarterback DJ ." Kaleb McGary Jersey I know I was kinda pi sed about how we came out in the first half," Uiagalelei said. "Just me mi sing a couple of throws, it was 13-3. But we knew that if you put some plays together, we'd bust it wide open and that's exactly what we did."However, Uiagalelei would help spark a second-half explosion that saw the offense find its groove, scoring touchdowns on five of its eight po se sions after Matt Hennessy Jersey the break, as .The junior quarterback finished a modest 17-for-29 with 229 yards, but consistently put the ball where only his receivers could get it. Uiagalelei was also a factor in the running game, averaging 6.9 YPC, as the Tigers finished the night withScroll to ContinueThe offense also benefitted from having the ball Drake London T Shirts on a short field at times, as the Clemson forced four turnovers on the night."We just came out and played," Uiagalelei said of the second-half effort. "Made some plays, started to get going. Defense did a really (good) job giving us the ball, got two big turnovers the first two po se sions. We had short fields Adetokunbo Ogundeji Jersey and we just punched it in."Overall, Uiagalelei was happy with the performance of the offense, despite some of the inconsistency in that first half. The goal is to keep improving from one week to the next, and according to Uiagalelei, the Tigers absolutely did that, "I feel like we had a good game," Uiagalelei said. "A lot of ups and downs but overall thought it was a really good game. Yeah, 521 yards of offense today I think. We ran the heck out of the ball, the offensive line played an amazing game. Receivers made a lot of plays. A lot of big plays in the pa sing game and the running game. I thought we took a right step in the right direction." Interact with fellow Tiger fans and hear directly from publisher Zach Mykal Walker Jersey Lentz, deputy editor Brad Senkiw and recruiting analyst Jason Priester on any subject.

22.02.2023 04:06:14   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Unhappy With First Half Performance Clem

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,146 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 382 :.