SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Staff Predictions No.1 Tennessee-No.3 Ge
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Staff Predictions No.1 Tennessee-No.3 Ge
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Arguably the biggest game in the SEC East division in two decades is set to take place at 3:30 pm ET on CBS inside of Sanford Stadium. Georgia is ranked first in the AP poll while the Vols are ranked first in the newly released College Football Playoff rankings. A matchup that is e sentially a playoff game in November will have the eyes of the college football world fixed upon. Ahead of the showdown, the Volunteer Country staff shares their predictions for the game.MattWhat a game this has the potential to be. The field will be littered with future NFL players, and the matchups suggest there could be a lot of points scored. Georgia has the top defense, but they have yet to see anything like the Vols tempo and high flying offense. Georgia has produced points offensively, too, and their tight ends certainly cause i sues for each team they face. I have gone back and forth with this all week, and Stefon Diggs Jersey I think it is going to be another shootout. Ultimately, I think it comes down to which team can make the most plays down the field in this one, and outside of Brock Bowers for Georgia, I think this favors Tenne see. Stetson Bennett has delivered time and time again as a starter for Georgia, and his legs present another challenge, but had Jalen Milroe played in spot of Bryce Young, I think Tenne see beats Alabama by two scores. I do not think Bennett can replicate what Young did in Knoxville. Maybe he does and proves me Levi Wallace Jersey wrong, or maybe Georgia makes other breaks to make up for it, but I like Tenne see to win a close one. I have felt like this is a race to 31 points all week, and whoever gets there first will have a significant advantage. I think Tenne see will create enough early explosive plays to make the nece sary ones to win down the stretch. Tenne see 42, Georgia 38DaleIt's here, finally. Everyone knows the ups and downs of this game. Georgia and Tenne see are coming into this game pretty much clicking on most if not all cylinders. I have gone back and forth with myself all week on what my prediction would be. So many variables play into this and with both teams sharing some qualities and just having the ability to do what they do best, it has made it difficult to go out and make a true prediction. The game feels it could be another Alabama and Tenne see caliber game. As Matt said and I do Buffalo Bills Women Jersey agree, this game is going to come down to who can make the big-time plays. Stetson is not Bryce Young, but no one is. Stetson is very capable of making plays and will run the ball if needed without hesitation. If the Georgia defense can knock Tenne see out of their comfort zone, it could be deflating for the Vols. I do think there are quiet a few key matchups that could favor Tenne see when it comes to the pa sing game, and if Georgia goes with the five-man front to stop Tenne see's run game, they are going to Reid Ferguson Jersey have to make the plays or it may be a long day in Athens. I have to stick with my gut on this one, I'm goingTenne see 45, Georgia 38JackIt doesn't get much bigger than this. One of the best defenses in the country versus THE best offense in college football. Tenne see has been able to find succe s against every opponent they've played this year, and Josh Heupel's play calling has met no match.Scroll to ContinueWe know the Vols' offense is going to get theirs, so the story today lines within whether or not Stetson Bennett can carve up the Tenne see secondary like we've seen Anthony Richardson and Bryce Young do. Last week, Will Levis was shut down, so Tenne see's defensive confidence is riding high. Based off of what I saw last week, I don't see Bennett being able to sling it for over 400 yards, something he is going to need to do to win.We may not see Tenne see's offense be bulletproof, as Kirby Smart will have some things up his sleeve, but it won't be enough.Tenne see's unstoppable offense will reign in Athens, and the top-ranked Vols will prevail on the road against the defensing National Champs.Tenne see 42, Georgia 40EricThis one is a Rodger Saffold Jersey tough one to predict. On one side, you have the best offense in the country. On the other hand, you have the best defense in the country. Its the age old matchup.They say offense wins games, but defense wins championships. However, this is both a game and a championship for the SEC East in one. So what gives in first? Can any defense truly stop Hendon Hooker? Can any offense budge the Georgia defense? Hooker hasnt shown that the pre sure gets to him. No defense has been able to keep up and I dont think that changed this week. Tenne see 38, Georgia 31

22.02.2023 04:12:05   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Staff Predictions No.1 Tennessee-No.3 Ge

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,180 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 482 :.