SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » What Jordan Geronimo Logan Duncomb Said
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
What Jordan Geronimo Logan Duncomb Said
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. Indiana basketball showed out in a big way defeating Marian 78-42 in the season opening exhibition game on Saturday.Center Logan Duncomb and forward Jordan Geronimo addre sed the media following the victory. Read their full transcript, or watch the attached pre s conference.On Logan Duncomb's performance...LOGAN DUNCOMB: It felt awesome. It's super rewarding because I felt like I put in a lot more effort this year, over the summer, trying to get better to be able to go out there and play and contribute. So super rewarding, super exciting. I had a giant smile on my face after the game.On how Jordan Geronimo played...JORDAN GERONIMO: I felt I played decent. The first half I had some trouble with fouls but I feel like I picked it up in the second half. I was able to do what I do, shoot a three, straight line drives to the bucket and get rebounds, offensive Jimmy Kerr Jersey rebounds. I feel like my game is coming long.On the importance of getting early minutes...LOGAN DUNCOMB: Just being able to go out there and play minutes in a real game, it makes you more comfortable for games ahead.So like I feel better about where my game is at right now. But yeah, play or not, I mean, all the guys, you do what you can. You do what you can with the minutes you're given and do what the coaches asked you to do.On Graham Glasgow Jersey how the new players will help the team...JORDAN GERONIMO: They will help a great deal. As you see tonight, Malik was able to contribute a lot, so was fine oh, and Logan got in there and got a double-double. We have more depth to the team, you know what I mean, and we have a lot more options to go to, and I feel great about that because with a couple more weapons on the team, you're a better team. I feel great about that.On what led to Duncomb's harder work in the offseason...LOGAN DUNCOMB: Well, just last year, I didn't get a ton of playing time because I didn't put in all the work I needed to, do all the things I had to, and so just wanting to be out there on the court to contributing to our team, to do something to help out.Scroll to ContinueOn what the coaching staff stre sed before the game...LOGAN DUNCOMB: Yeah, just like this is the first step in like a long journey and go out here and do what we've been working on doing for like five months, just do what we've been doing in practice and win this game, and it's the first step in a long journey of the season.On what Duncomb did in the offseason...LOGAN DUNCOMB: Mostly putting on, like, weight. Putting on weight over the off-season, Coach Clif had --JORDAN GERONIMO: Funky Monkeys.LOGAN DUNCOMB: Funky Monkeys. After practice, so I could hold my own in there and then getting in extra shots before or after practice. Not a whole lot but something to work on my game.On how competitive practices are and how good the second David DeJulius Jersey unit is...JORDAN GERONIMO: Well, Coach Woodson always says the people on the bench are just as important as the people who start the game. So you know, we kind of -- every time we practice against each other starters versus bench players, it's always like a competition, you know what I mean. The team is full of competitors.You always want to win, and so with everybody wanting to win, we just make each other better, you know what I mean. We just really push each other to be great and practice always us encouraging each other and playing hard, and it's at a point where we have enough depth and talent to that the second squad is as good as good as the first squad, you know what I mean.On what makes Jalen Hood-Schifino so good...JORDAN GERONIMO: He plays like a vet a little bit, I would say. He plays with great pace. He knows when to take shots, take good shots. He knows when to pa s the ball and he pa ses the ball really well. He plays like he's been in college for a while you know what Chase Winovich Jersey I mean but he's only a freshman so that's really impre sive to see as a junior.On what impre ses them about Malik Reneau...JORDAN GERONIMO: Malik is a great man with a great touch, you know what I mean, and he can do everything, you know what I mean. As you've seen it, he can bring the ball up himself. He can shoot the ball. He can work in the post as you all saw tonight. Malik, he can do everything, you know what I mean, at I believe like 6-9, I think he's like 235. He's a monster down there.Related stories on Indiana-Marian gameWHAT MIKE WOODSON SAIDWatch Indiana basketball coach Mike Woodson's pre s conference following Indiana's exhibition game win over the Marian Knights. The full transcript is inside. GAME STORY Former high school teammates Jalen Hood-Schifino and Malik Reneau had dazzling debuts in their first game at Indiana, leading the Hoosiers to Jordan Poole Jersey a 74-42 exhibition game victory over Marian on Saturday at A sembly Hall. WATCH RACE THOMPSON HIT 3-POINTER: Sixth-year forward Race Thompson hit Indiana's first 3-point shot of the season on Saturday in an exhibition game against Marian. WATCH MALIK RENEAU DUNK: Indiana freshman Malik Renau had 12 points and seven rebounds at halftime against Marian and also had a huge dunk. Watch the highlight here.

22.02.2023 04:15:59   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » What Jordan Geronimo Logan Duncomb Said

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,047 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 542 :.