SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Coveted OL Vysen Lang Previews Tennessee
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Coveted OL Vysen Lang Previews Tennessee
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Tenne see is set to host coveted Pike Road (Ala.) offensive lineman Vysen Lang on an official visit this weekend as the No.11 Vols take on No.20 Florida in an early season showdown. The 6'5", 325lbs Lang, who holds over Brendan Perlini Jersey 25 Division 1 offers, previews the upcoming trip with Volunteer Country.Lang has been to Tenne see's campus before, but he has yet to be in Neyland Stadium for a game."This is my first time being in Neyland Stadium when theres people there," Lang said of what he is most excited about with the official visit. "I want to see the vibe from the fans. I hear the fans are crazy, but I want to see how crazy they are. I want to see the mentality from Tenne see going into the game."During the game, Lang, who has been told Michael Jordan Jersey he can be a guard or tackle for the Vols, has a plan for what he will focus on during the in-game action.Mostly how they play, the steps they take, the scheme of the offense they're running," Lang said of this. "I know the scheme based off of watching film and talking to coaches, but you can get a better sense of it in person. Just want to watch left tackle to right tackle and see how I would fit in with them."Lang has already watched Tenne see practice during the Spring, so he is familiar with Glen Elarbee's coaching style, so he does not expect to have to Cam Ward Jersey focus on that side of things as much. He has been impre sed with the Vols offensive line coach during the recruiting proce s.Scroll to ContinueIve seen all I need to see from the coaches. I know what to expect and what not to expect," Lang said of Elarbee. "Hes one of the most laid back chill coaches off the field, but he will coach you up on the field. Some coaches off the field Dylan Strome Jersey dont like talking to players and treat it like one hundred percent busine s. But with him, he loves and cares for the players and would do anything for him.Lang's parents, who are also excited for the visit, are coming in for the official visit with him. Watching me in my element," Lang said of what he expects his parents will focus on. "They already have been through the run down of the academic benefits coming to Tenne see. They will mostly be just watching me.While Lang is working through the proce s and getting started with official visits, his recruitment still has a ways to go, as he plans to commit in "November or December."Im looking to feel comfortable," Lang said of what he is looking for in a school. "Its nothing they do, its just a personal thing. I have to feel comfortable going through with the decision.Other schools Graham Knott Jersey currently in the mix for Lang includes Auburn, Arkansas, Georgia, LSU, and Texas, among others.

22.02.2023 04:24:29   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Coveted OL Vysen Lang Previews Tennessee

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,169 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 110 :.