SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Virginia WR Dontayvion Wicks Declares fo
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Virginia WR Dontayvion Wicks Declares fo
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Virginia wide receiver Dontayvion Wicks has officially declared for the NFL Draft, per an Instagram post on Monday night."Coach Hagans, thank you for Mike Quick Jersey believing and taking a chance on me, also for your love and guidance," Wicks said in the post. "To my brothers, I enjoyed every bit of time we had together and I'll never forget them. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to attend the University of Virginia."In his first season as a starter in 2021, Wicks emerged as a star with 57 receptions for nine touchdowns and 1,203 receiving yards, Dallas Goedert Jersey pa sing Herman Moore for the UVA program single-season receiving record. Wicks earned First-Team All-ACC honors and was a midseason addition to the Biletnikoff Watch List.The 2022 season saw a significant drop-off in production for Wicks, who uncharacteristically struggled with drops and was routinely not on the same page with Brennan Armstrong, as both quarterback and receiver struggled to adjust to a new offensive system. Wicks finished with just 430 Seth Joyner Jersey receiving yards and two touchdowns on 30 receptions and mi sed the last two games with an injury before the UVA season was shut down.Despite the regre sion, there should still be some significant interest from NFL organizations in Dontayvion Wicks for his elite route-running abilities and the pa s-catching skills he displayed in some moments this season as well as throughout Derek Barnett Jersey the 2021 season.Scroll to ContinueIn 2021, Virginia had five receivers with at least 550 receiving yards. One year later, all five of those players are no longer on the team, as Ra'Shaun Henry and Jelani Woods left for the NFL after 2021, Billy Kemp IV and Keytaon Thompson have exhausted their eligibility, and Dontayvion Wicks has now declared for the 2023 NFL Draft.Wicks is the second Cavalier to declare for the NFL Draft since the end of the season, joining First-Team All-ACC cornerback Anthony Johnson, who declared for the Draft on Friday. Both Johnson and Wicks have accepted invitations to participate Nate Gerry Jersey in the Reese's Senior Bowl on February 4th in Mobile, Alabama.See more Virginia football news and content:See more Virginia sports news and content: To stay up to date on all Virginia Cavaliers sports news, follow CavaliersNow on social media:Facebook: Twitter:

22.02.2023 04:25:47   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Virginia WR Dontayvion Wicks Declares fo

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,172 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 172 :.