SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Brown is Unsure of Who Will Start at QB
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Brown is Unsure of Who Will Start at QB
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Sophomore quarterback Garrett Greene provided a shot Alec Burks Jersey in the arm to the West Virginia offense a week ago and ultimately led them to victory over the Oklahoma Sooners.WVU head coach Neal Brown kept his QB plan vs Kansas State close to the vest, but after Saturday's game, he explained why he made the decision to start Greene."I thought he played well last week. He was Big 12 Player of the Week and I thought his ability to run gave us an opportunity in this game. Seth Curry Jersey I thought he was just deserving," said Brown. "He practiced well this week. This was his first opportunity to start. We kind of needed to see what he could do. And here's the thing, I thought he did some nice things. All three touchdowns to Sam in the first Matisse Thybulle Jersey half, I thought, were nice throws. Some of his decision-making's got to get better."Greene finished the day completing 15-of-27 pa s attempts for 204 yards, three touchdowns, Jahlil Okafor Jersey and two interceptions. He didn't do nearly as much damage on the ground this week, rushing for just 17 yards on 12 carries.Scroll to ContinueIt was an up and down performance which was to be expected in his first career start. Whether or not he Maurice Cheeks Jersey gets the opportunity to remain as the team's starting QB remains to be seen."We'll see," Brown responded when asked if Greene will start next week's game at Oklahoma State. "I don't know. I'm trying to get through this one."

22.02.2023 04:56:37   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Brown is Unsure of Who Will Start at QB

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,201 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 2 775 :.