SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Familiar Name Enters Transfer Portal
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Familiar Name Enters Transfer Portal
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

West Virginia had two running back commits in the cla s of 2022; Lyn-J Dixon, who left the program by summer and Justin Williams-Thomas, who flipped his commitment to Tenne see on National Signing Day.Short on running backs, WVU made the decision to Dylan Windler Jersey move freshman tight end/receiver CJ Donaldson to running back, which ended up being a pretty good decision as he rushed for 526 yards and eight Cleveland Cavaliers Hoodie touchdowns in just seven games. Although West Virginia's running back room seems to be in good shape with Donaldson, Tony Mathis, Justin Johnson, and Jaylen Anderson, you can never have enough backs.Sunday evening, Justin Williams-Thomas announced that he is entering the transfer portal after just one year at Tenne see. He appeared in three games, meaning he kept his redshirt and will have four years of eligibility remaining.Scroll to ContinueIs it po sible for West Virginia to get back in the mix for Williams Dante Exum Jersey -Thomas? Sure. He had a strong connection with the coaching staff, dating back to the early days of his recruitment and that long lasting relationship Brad Daugherty Jersey could help generate interest if WVU makes the decision to pursue him once again."I have a great relationship with the coaches and they have made me a priority throughout my recruitment," Williams told Mountaineers Now during his recruitment out of high school. "I think WVU would be a great opportunity for me to excel and push myself. There's a lot of great talent on the team and I want to be a part of it. I can just see myself Damyean Dotson Jersey in the offense, having a strong connection with the coaching staff, and it just seems like a family environment."

22.02.2023 05:05:43   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Familiar Name Enters Transfer Portal

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,191 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 283 :.