SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Roman Harper Predicts Florida to Defeat
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Roman Harper Predicts Florida to Defeat
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

The SEC Network's Roman Harper made a bold statement on Wednesday, regarding the upcoming matchup between No. 20 Kentucky and No. 12 Florida.Both teams will enter the weekend 1-0, thought the Gators win over then-No. 7 Utah looked much more Montrezl Harrell Jersey impre sive than UK's victory over Miami (OH). Kentucky was picked to finish above Florida in the SEC East before the season, but Harper sees UF taking it to the Wildcats on Saturday:Going into the season everybody had Kentucky above Florida. I probably did too, but after one game Im completely off of that. Im completely off of that, Harper said on the Paul Finebaum show.Florida is going to win this game, and I think theyre going to win it pretty handily too. Its JaVale McGee Jersey going to look dominant. Im not trending toward a blowout, but it is in The Swamp and they do NBA Los Angeles Lakers Jeresy play better, they do play differently.Florida was unranked entering the season, but skyrocketed to nearly the top-10 after its 29-26 win over the Utes. As of Sept. 7, the Gators are 5.5-point favorites at home. As game day inches closer, the public opinion is clearly in favor of Florida pulling out the victory.Use me as ammo. Im the ammo guy. If you need it, Im feeding you right now, Kentucky Wildcats, Harper said. But if you want to win this game, you gotta stop Florida up front. Elgin Baylor Jersey Kentucky looked a little bit softer, I hate using the word softer, but they were not as physical up front running the football. You cant run for 50 yards.Scroll to ContinueKentucky's offensive line was a clear i sue in the Los Angeles Lakers Hats win over Miami, though its since made changes, moving veteran Kenneth Horsey over to the left tackle spot in favor of freshman David Wohlabaugh Jr.If there's anyone who loves to keep tabs on bulletin board material, it is UK tight ends coach Vince Marrow. The big dog had this to say about Harper's comments:

22.02.2023 05:11:36   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Roman Harper Predicts Florida to Defeat

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,142 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 370 :.