SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Bearcats Slight Underdogs Heading Into F
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Bearcats Slight Underdogs Heading Into F
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

CINCINNATI The Bearcats are narrow underdogs to Lousiville in the 2022 Fenway Bowl. The Keg of Nails rivalry is back, and according to , Louisville is a two-point favorite with a total set at 45 points. , UC is a +110 underdog as they face Solomon Hill Jersey Louisville for the 54th time in program history. The Bearcats lead the series 30-22-1, which began in 1929. Miami (OH) is the only school UC has played more times. The Bearcats last played the Cardinals in 2013.New head coach Scott Satterfield already Steven Adams Jersey confirmed that he will stay away from the game and focus on staff building/recruiting.I am staying away from that," Satterfield told the media on Monday. "I will be recruiting and building my staff. That is my total focus. I am not doing anything with the bowl. I am not doing any game planning. All I am doing is focusing on our staff, trying to build it out, and recruit. The bowl game is actually negative in regard to recruiting. When that bowl was announced, I was thinking, Man, this is going to hurt us in recruiting, we can't go out and recruit. So, I am going to focus on that, and in order to do Brandon Ingram Jersey that, some of the guys that I need are going to come up here and help me over the next few weeks. The national signing date is December 21, so its going to be here very soon.Satterfield has his eyes on the right things as predictions begin pouring in surrounding the game. ESPN's in a low-scoring battle."This game got just a tad bit awkward Monday when coach Scott Satterfield left Louisville for the Cincinnati job," . "Satterfield's players now must prepare for a game against their former coach, who likely will take some current Louisville a sistants with him. Fun times in Beantown. Barring opt-outs, the game will feature two of the nation's best linebackers in Cincinnati's Ivan Pace Jr. (120 tackles, 19.5 tackles for lo s, 9 sacks), a national awards candidate, and Louisville's Yasir Abdullah Darius Miller Jersey (8 sacks, 13 tackles for lo s, 3 forced fumbles Wenyen Gabriel Jersey , 2 interceptions). Abdullah and the Cardinals get it done in a low-scoring game."Cincinnati and Louisville battle on Saturday, Dec. 17, at 11 a.m. ET .Make sure you for the latest news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more. You May Also Like the following:-----Be sure to keep it locked on All Bearcats all the time!Follow All Bearcats on Twitter: Like All Bearcats on FaceBook: Follow All Bearcats on Instagram:

22.02.2023 05:15:30   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Bearcats Slight Underdogs Heading Into F

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,163 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 6 597 :.