SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Wisconsin Fires Head Coach Paul Chryst A
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Wisconsin Fires Head Coach Paul Chryst A
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

announced on Sunday evening it has fired head coach Paul Chryst after the Badgers fell to 2-3 on the season with a 34-10 home lo s to Illinois on Saturday.After a heartfelt and Juan Toscano-Anderson Jersey authentic conversation with Coach Chryst about what is in the long-term best interest of our football program, I have concluded that now is the time for a change in leadership, athletic director Chris McIntosh said in a statement. Paul is a man of integrity who loves his players. I have great respect and admiration for Paul and the legacy of him and his family at the University of Wisconsin.Chryst went 67-26 overall and 43-18 in Big Ten play in seven-plus seasons at Wisconsin, his alma James Wiseman Jersey mater. He led the Badgers to three appearances in the conference championship game, though they were on the losing end each time, falling to Penn State in 2016 and Ohio State in 2017 and 2019.Wisconsin was considered the favorite to win the West Division once again this season, but suffered a 17-14 lo s to Washington State at home in Week 2, then opened conference play with a 52-21 defeat Kevon Looney Jersey at Ohio State on Sept. 24. The Badgers followed that up with the lo s to the Fighting Illini, who are notably led by former Wisconsin head coach Bret Bielema.More News: | | | | | Defensive coordinator Jim Leonhard will now serve as the Badgers interim head coach for the remainder of the season. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey He was a three-time All-American at Wisconsin from 2002-04, then returned to his alma mater as the defensive backs coach in 2016.I also have confidence in Jim Leonhard to guid the program for the remainder of the the season, McIntosh said. There is still a lot of season left to play and I know Jim will do a great job while the program is under his leadership.-----Be sure to check out our new me sage boards, . We'd love to have you part of the conversation during the season.-----Scroll to ContinueYou may also like: Draymond Green Jersey , -----Be sure to stay locked into all the time!Follow Andrew Lind on Twitter: Follow BuckeyesNow on Twitter: Follow BuckeyesNow on Instagram: !

22.02.2023 05:26:26   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Wisconsin Fires Head Coach Paul Chryst A

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,148 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 1 208 :.