SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Players Of The Game From The Notre Dame
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Players Of The Game From The Notre Dame
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Notre Dame (3-2) won its third contest in D'Angelo Russell Jersey a row after beating #16 BYU in a hard fought 28-20 game. It was a must-win game for Notre Dame, and there were plenty of standouts in the victory. There were plenty of candidates for the top honors for the week, but there were three players that stood above the rest.Stats: 11 catches, 118 yards, 10.7 YPC, 2 TDRunners Up: RB Audric Estime, RB Logan Diggs, WR Jayden ThomasJunior tight end Michael Mayer was at his very best against BYU, and the Irish needed every bit of his dominance. The early game plan was effective at moving Mayer around the offense, which allowed him to work free. Even when BYU knew where Mayer Jake Layman Jersey was and covered him he was still able to out play the Cougar defenders for the football.We also saw Mayer stretch the field for the first time all season. Mayer hauled in a 24-yard touchdown on a wide fade route and also made a great catch on a deep drag to haul in another touchdown, this time for 19 yards.It was a quality blocking game for Mayer as well, but it was on third down that he was truly at his best. Mayer converted five third downs in the game, including the 19-yard touchdown pa s in the third quarter that push the Irish up 25-6.Stats: 2 tacklesRunners Up: LB Jack Kiser, CB TaRiq Bracy, S DJ Brown. CB Cam HartThere were several players I could have gone with here, but I went with fifth-year senior Jayson Ademilola because of his big plays. This is especially true of the 4th-and-1 stop that he and Andrew Wiggins Jersey NaNa Osafo-Mensah combined for in the fourth quarter. It was a huge moment in the game, and the Irish defensive linemen stepped up when his team needed him the most.Ademilola had a strong pre sure on Notre Dame's safety against the Cougars. Ademilola came free and then drove the BYU running back right into the face of quarterback Rondae Hollis-Jefferson Jersey Jaren Hall. That caused the BYU signal caller to pull the ball down and gave linebacker Jack Kiser the time he needed to make the sack for the safety.If Ademilola wouldn't have won this honor I would have given it to Kiser, who also had a strong all-around game.Stats: 2-2 field goals - long 26; 2-2 extra pointsIt was a rough game for the Isaiah Rider Jr. Jersey special teams, but veteran Blake Grupe did what he needed to do and accounted for eight points for the Irish. That's why he gets this honor.Scroll to ContinueIrish Breakdown Content Become a premium Irish Breakdown member, which grants you acce s to all of our premium content and our premium me sage board! Click on the link below for more.Be sure to stay locked into Irish Breakdown all the time! Follow me on Twitter: Follow me on Gettr:

22.02.2023 05:29:02   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Players Of The Game From The Notre Dame

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,191 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 200 :.