SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Score Predictions for West Virginia vs F
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Score Predictions for West Virginia vs F
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

The West Virginia Mountaineers (5-1) will meet the Florida Gators (4-2) for the right to claim fifth place in the PK85 Legacy Invitational Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. EST and broadcasting on ESPNU.Buckets, buckets, and more buckets. Both of these teams know how to fill it Charlie Mcavoy Kids Jersey up and are not as sharp on the defensive end. This is an extremely important game for both teams, but more so for the Mountaineers. They need to pick up as many wins as po sible before entering league play. I mean, Iowa State, who was picked to finish 8th in the preseason poll just downed the No. 1 team in the country. Bob Huggins will have his guys focused and ready to go. The difference in this game will be Jeremy Lauzon Jersey the guard play. I expect Kedrian Johnson and Joe Tou saint to play well on both ends of the floor and outplay Will Richard and Kyle Lofton of Florida.I'm reluctant to pick West Virginia in this matchup for two key reasons. First, West Virginia, especially under Huggins, has not fared well against SEC teams, going 11-13 against SEC competition while at WVU and Tommy Wingels Men Jersey 2-7 in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge and 0-3 versus Florida.Scroll to ContinueThe second, is Florida big man Colin Castleton. He comes in at 6-foot-11 and 240-pounds. Although he doesn't compare to Purdue's 7'4" center, buckets around the rim will be at a premium with Castleton averaging 3.3 blocks per game which Rick Nash Jersey ranks fourth nationally. He also leads the team in scoring at 20.7 points per game and a team-high 8.5 rebounds per game, although his averages have lowered in Portland Torey Krug Kids Jersey averaging 11.5 ppg in the two games.I do however believe the guards matchup well, but West Virginia will need to stay out of foul trouble.I like the effort and tenacity of this group and that's why I will give the Mountaineers the edge in this matchup 85-84.

22.02.2023 05:32:17   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Score Predictions for West Virginia vs F

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,168 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 141 :.