SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Nate Adkins Becoming Pivotal Offensive P
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Nate Adkins Becoming Pivotal Offensive P
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

When the South Carolina Gamecocks secured their ma sive transfer portal haul this past offseason, most players fell on the offensive side of the ball. They found quarterback Spencer Rattler, wide receiver Antwane Wells Jr., tight end Austin Stogner, and more.One name that Alex Biega Women Jersey went overlooked in this star-studded portal cla s was East Tenne see State transfer tight end Nate Adkins, who came in with the reputation as a blue-collar blocking tight end that's not afraid .Adkins has seen his responsibilities in offensive coordinator Marcus Satterfield's offense Patrick Wiercioch Jersey increase throughout the season, which culminated with him playing a ma sive part in the Gamecocks' pa s protection scheme against the Tenne see Volunteers last Saturday, lining up multiple times as an H-back in the backfield.When asked at the weekly player pre s conferences on Wednesday afternoon what it felt like being given that particular a signment, Adkins that the task at hand was one he was familiar with."It's a very similar offense to what I was in at ETSU, especially the transition with all the protections. So when they asked me to do Alexander Edler Jersey that out of the backfield with MarShawn and CBS down, I was ready to do it, and they coached it well throughout the week, and I picked up on it pretty quick."Nate didn't just make his presence felt in the offensive backfield, as he also went out on short pa sing routes at times in the proce s and accumulated a bunch of yards after the catch.When asked if it was part of the game plan to get the ball in his hands via the pa sing game, Adkins brushed it in a sense, lamenting that he just Tyler Graovac Men Jersey took advantage of the opportunities that presented themselves."I had a couple of plays that were designed for me being the first read, but it was never really designed to just go to me every single time. It just so happened they left me open, and I just made a play.Adkins has gained recognition from his teammates and Gamecock nation for his willingne s to do the grunt work that many other modern-day skill players wouldn't enjoy doing.If South Carolina is going to pull off the upset again, in the Clemson Tigers, they'll need Bo Horvat Kids Jersey the same gritty attitude from players like Nate Adkins, who've more than proven their worth to the team.You Might Also Like:Join the community:

22.02.2023 05:34:14   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Nate Adkins Becoming Pivotal Offensive P

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,186 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 064 :.