SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Easy Recipes » Needtaste Recipes » A Kinder, Gentler Horseradish Sauce
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
A Kinder, Gentler Horseradish Sauce
kulokaya02@gmail.comno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: Administrator
Level:

IP-Address: saved

A Kinder, Gentler Horseradish Sauce, You can’t have a good prime rib, without a good horseradish sauce… full stop. If you’re like me, you enjoy the kick of a good horseradish sauce. However, you don’t want it overpowering the flavor of the dish. This recipe creates a creamy sauce with some of the usual suspects, like horseradish, and sour cream, but the addition of lemon juice, Dijon, mustard, and a few other ingredients raises this simple sauce to a higher level. It’s excellent on beef, as well as a pick-me-up for vegetables. Give it a try; I think you’ll enjoy it.

1/10/2022 4:53:20 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »