ACHTUNG! Dieses Forum ist nicht mehr aktuell.
Zum neuen Forum hier klicken...
   Zum Gästebuch...
Die Teilnahme ist dort auch ohne Registrierung möglich.

Allgemeines Forum... mit den Kategorien Webvideos... Webverzeichnis...
Call In - Gewinnspiele...   Alle Call-In-Themen auflisten...   Call In - Central...
Um alle Diskussionsthemen aufzulisten, hier klicken!... Focus-Themen auflisten...

SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen GlobalGlobal Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Ernste Themen » Politik, Parteien, Regierung, Parlament, Gesetze, Justiz, Polizei, Streitkräfte » A serious blog·
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
A serious blog·
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

I enjoy reading Obadiah website, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for long period. several weeks ago, they wrote an article which upset me. Its point was, how many of us would at least call 1-800 line and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands people follow the Samson Blinded constantly and agree with Obadiah, but almost none are ready to act even in safe issues. In the blog, Obadiah requested a easy issue: to aid deliver the message. And here I'm, typing about the website,.
Shoher is a jurist, public figure, party leader. He writes very remarkable posts concerning Israel, Europe, and the Middle East, confrontations and terrorism, peace and ideology. Shoher's points are notoriously controversial, but basically he's stating bare truth, the thing that we in Europe hardly ever watch in news.
Shoher's weblog was voted the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and rated top in four more categories, though Google refused to promote it because of the "sensitive content." Have a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog

13.04.2007 06:46:12 
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Ernste Themen » Politik, Parteien, Regierung, Parlament, Gesetze, Justiz, Polizei, Streitkräfte » A serious blog·

.: Script-Time: 0,188 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 5 405 :.