SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » access VLAN those commands
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
access VLAN those commands
jaybentleyno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

level is this first Roehl we can see that we have indeed created successfully are trunk link but you know we were really haven’t seen anything come to life yet and that’s what we're going to do next if I do show VTP status I remember that this VTP server we have a trunk link going between the VTP server in the VT client so drum to go into access ports make them access ports with 70-346 switch port mode access and then assign them to their veal and using switch port I views so much in my Cisco career that I know them as well as I know my middle

http://200-120ccnaexam.com/ms-exam-70-346/

6/6/2015 12:20:03 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »